BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20408)
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Don't even let me get started with Kate Spade her staff is not that good it's like a $300 glasses that looks like the same you can purchase from Walmart so I'm not really happy with her stuff but it's really cute and it seems like it's not worth something but it look like you just got it from the dollar tree for from Walmart or target but overall it's good quality it just doesn't look like good quality
Daneé K.
Kihei, HI
My most recent Kate Spade purchase was a fragrance! I received a sample of the perfume and fell in love. The scent is floral, but not too sweet. My only complaint about Kate Spade products is that they are a little over-priced in my opinion. It is nice though that you can find items on sale and second hand. The brand is very good quality items and I like the style.
Adrienne E.
Chesterfield, MO
I decided to round out my professional wear before starting grad school this August with some quality pieces. The sales staff was amazing and helped me with finding the best choices. While it is expensive, I believe it is completely worth the price of their clothing. It looks amazing and they are clearly quality pieces that will last awhile when cared for correctly!
Laura H.
Virden, MB
I've ordered a few Kate Spade products from Indigo (on sale), and while they are really pretty and good quality, I still think the products are all over priced. I would have never bought at regular price, regardless of how nice they are. I love shopping at Indigo, but unless there is a Kate Spade product I love on a hug sale again i'll likely not purchase any more.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I really enjoy the Kate Spade brand. It can be as funky or as classic as you like depending on the piece. Kate Spade is always a great place for gifts of various budgets. If there is an outlet near you, check it out because they always have fantastic sales. It also pays to sign up for emails as they send out invitations to knock-out Surprise Sales every so often.
Lily Y.
I love my kate spade purse from my friend but i hate that its just so big and blocky. Very cute and roomy though. I love that i can carry a lot of things inside but at the same time i dont want to be carrying too much lol my favorite thing from kate spade are her wallets though!!! Cute colors, sinple design, and very chic!!! Love it!! Reasonable pricing :)
Brooklyn V.
I bought a Kate spade purse from a friend and I absolutely love it. It has enough room for all of my junk. I love that you can easily wipe off spills and whatever else falls on it.
Chenessa H.
One of my very fav brands they are very girly bright fun brand so not everyone will be drawn to it. I have heard complaints of their watches stripping so ladies watch out for that, that's worrisome and disappointing because I wanted to get a few. Also I have my wallet on geranium and it's a very beautiful bright coral color but it does fade after a while sadly
Rebecca G.
Niagara Falls, NY
LOVE this brand, so cute and colorful. The quality is on point the service is great and if you go to the outlet prices are AMAZING! if you haven't been to this store its definitely worth a trip to check it out. they have a new home collection to really beautiful, also the clothing is amazing the quality it nothing like i have seen in a long time, the stitching in the clothing is so nice they will last you for forever, the clothing could be pricey but its worth every penny!

This brand is TIMELESS!
Rianna K.
Fort Wayne , IN
Who doesn't love them some Kate spade?! I am obsessed with her earrings they are literally all I wear! The quality and amazing colors just keep bringing me back! I also currently wear the perfume live colorfully and love the fruity floral smell it's my go to right now. I have a couple of purses and wallets and could talk all day about Kate but I will spare you and just let you know the quality of all she sells is top notch and the best part is it's affordable! ( relatively speaking) hope this helps!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?