BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20606)
Elisabeth L.
rowland
Made very well and very gorgeous products. The size is good. I’m always receiving compliments on my handbag. I would defiantly recommend this brand. It’s a bit pricey but lasts and long time and holds up.
Ashley D.
Martin, TN
I love my Kate spade necklaces that I have. One good think about this product is that if it gets tarnished, you can take it to the store and they will clean it or give you a new one!! So trendy and pretty
Brandi P.
I received my first Kate Spade product several years ago, and despite constant and almost daily use, it is still a beautiful wallet. Kate Spade is designed to last and it shows. I have several of her purses, and I love how they make me feel: powerful, strong with a fun side. They can be expensive, but they are worth the price because they will last to a long time with the correct care.
Katie R.
Northport, AL
Recently splurged and bought myself my first kate spade bag, it’s beautiful and goes well with every outfit !! I would totally recommend to a friend, they are a little pricey but definitely worth the buy!
Taylor K.
Kate spade is a great brand for the working woman, with a large selection of gorgeous bags that combine classic and timeless styles and room for a variety of work life necessities. I will always be a fan.
Astrid A.
New York
I bought a phone case from this brand and since I’m a clumsy mess and always dropping my phone I am impress that I still haven’t cracked my phone with the case apart from being a nice it’s very protective
Mallory N.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great quality bags, jewelry, and clothes. I love that this is a more affordable brand. I own SO many purses grime KS that it's beginning to be a problem! I can't go in an outlet without making a purchase.
Kaila L.
Clarkston, MI
Quality products and in the outlet store offers a great price. The shopping experience was nice and my favorite purchase would be my over the body pink messenger bag. I will deff shop at kate spade again.
Jennifer L.
Greer
I love the bags! The online packages things very well and shipping times have been reasonable.

My biggest problem is the sale v the surprise sale v regular sale back and forth. It’s impossible to keep up and I don’t always feel like I’m making the best deal. I try to narrow down items I want and just wait for those to be on the sale list instead of browsing. I will never pay full price!
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Just bought a cosmetic bag as a gift for my best friend. I have one from years ago that I still use today. Beautiful design and long lasting. Great quality that’s worth the price. Not too crazy expensive.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?