BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20457)
Veronica Z.
I recently bought my two year old daughter a trench coat in tan and black and he wore it to a wedding we had this weekend and everyone just thought she was the cutest little girl in it!
member-db0d7
I love love love anything Kate spade! Such high quality purses! Very friendly workers whenever I shop at a Kate spade store, the outlets usually have good deals, would highly recommend!
Amanda S.
Fair Haven
This brand is awesome and so unique. I love their novelty items. It is a more affordable luxury brand with great quality items. I would buy almost everything in their store because I love the designs so much!
Susanna M.
Kate Spade is my go to brand right now when I want a purse/wallet/accessory on the slightly higher end for a college student. I love the attention to detail and the gold accents that are on the items, and the logo/branding isn't that noticeable and even if it was is classy enough to use. I with it was a little cheaper, but I usually shop sales and outlets so I still get a good price.
Carrie L.
Edmond, OK
Kate Spade is the epitome of class and sophistication. I recently purchased a Kate Spade wallet. It's large enough so my bills lay flat and it holds my credit cards, yet thin enough so it isn't bulky. The colors are soft and delightful and the interior is of soft golden dots which I love.
Valerie S.
Shickshinny, PA
The brand has really taken off the last few years, really seeming to expand. I have a few bags by Kate Spade and they were truly some of my favorites. Feminine and chic. The brand does get a little played out for me now since an outlet opened near me and everybody has the bags they got for 40% off. But when the bags were less common to see I was a huge fan girl for Kate.
Alex N.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have the CUTEST iPad air case from Kate Spade that I got a year or two ago that I LOVE but in the last six months it has completely cracked down the seam. I've been looking everywhere trying to find a replacement but they don't carry cases for the original iPad air anymore, which is really disappointing. Please make more iPad air cases!! People don't go through iPads as quick as new versions come out!
Krista K.
Love the designs and craftsmanship. Fresh, can't-find-anywhere-else styles and colors keep things up-to-date and trendy without going overboard. Leather goods are well-made and sturdy.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I have a black and white striped bag and I adore it! It goes with so many of my outfits and love how Kat Spade has a lot of cute, fun and whimsy products. My favorite product is definitely her purses. I like to splurge on a good purse because I'm all about quality so her purses are little expensive but honestly you're getting your moneys worth because it's great quality.
Laurie P.
Kate Spade is one of my absolute favorite brands. From handbags to the most darling dresses, I own many Kate Spade pieces. Many of the dress styles are perfect for curvy women like me, and that's something I have always loved about Kate Spade. Plus, fun and flirty colors and patterns! Great sales from time to time, too. And the wedding line is so much fun for brides!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?