BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20532)
Mikayla C.
Grove City, PA
I absolutely am in love with Kate Spade. The style fits in so perfectly with my own --modern but with a very vintage, classic twist! Everything from purses to dresses to hats to earrings, Kate Spade has it all, and I love it all. They're incredibly high-quality products, and they are constantly having sales on their website, so they're fairly affordable for such a prestigious brand!
Vanessa N.
Denver, CO
I love the older Kate Spade products and I feel like they are genuine quality. However, I've gone into the stores recently and feel that the quality of the leather has declined.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
The clothes are too tailored and for specific body types which most people aren't. I like their bright patterns and unique take on fashion as it's intriguing but it's not quite me. I don't like the way their dresses fit and their shoes are too narrow and stiff. I do like their accessories though- they have great purses and wallets. My all time favorite purse is a Kate Spade bag!
Caitlin C.
I really love how unique Kate spade products are. They are pricey, but worth the money if you are the market for a nice handbag, a good wallet, or cute and unique jewelry.
Ariel D.
I just bought the cutest Kate Spade earrings from the Barstow outlets in California. They're these good/bronze toned sparkle stud earrings, super cute, for only $12! The outlets have great deals.

Subscribe to the Kate Spade newsletter and maybe once every 2 months they offer insiders a a 75% off sale. $300 purses for like $130.

Kate Spade always has cute, fashionable, unique items.
Sadhana B.
I like the designer of bags, clothes, accessories really is a very creative and fashion brand. They are not expensive clothes and bags, and they are of very good qualities. Like the brand works, I have a few things of that brand, because the target audience of this brand is young people. But I'm very happy with the purchases I've made. And I love my wallet and my Kate Spade purse.
Shanice G.
Kate Spade makes beautiful high quality bags and accessories that are unique and attainable, price wise, for many. They have great customer service and will replace products that get damaged. For instance, I had a phone case and it's rubber edges got dingy within 2 weeks. I contacted them via email and they allowed me to go on the website and select any case I wanted and they mailed it to me free of charge. I didn't even have to send my old case back! It was wonderful and hassle free. That was when I became a Kate Spade girl!
Amanda B.
Have two wonderful purses from Kate Spade. One is my go to purse for everything and use every single day for the past four years without any tips, tears, etc. would absolutely buy others!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate spade purses and perfumes I'm crazy about. Their is something about her designs, something in the special stitching that gets me excited. Every time I carry one of her purses I feel so high class and intelligent lol. Her perfumes smell really good too. Her brand is pricey, but well worth the splurge on one of her purses. I have a black one with a gold locket on the front and I'm obsessed.
Sarah F.
Kansas City, MO
Great quality products that will last. Not scuff proof, but very durable and holds shape well. Have had no issues with my purchases and use daily. Small purse and card wallet.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?