BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20600)
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I have never failed to find high quality, gorgeous stand out products at Kate Spade. I adore the use of bright colors, glitter, and sequins! Even with delicate materials, like glitter and sequins, Kate Spade products last and last, without looking worn out. All wallets, card holders, and clutches I've purchased have held up great, even in a toddler's hands! I will shop here as long as my purse allows it ;)
Allison A.
Cincinnati, OH
Floral tile mini dress

Love the colors, fit and length. I chose this for an outdoor photo shoot w my daughters. The colors compliment the flowers and the trees, along w my daughters' dresses.
Daisy M.
i now am a proud owner of a kate spade matching purse and wallet which i LOVE!! amazing quality totally worth it and super stylish by far my favorite brand in handbags definitely buying another one cant get enough
Charmaine A.
Kate Spade bags fit my style perfectly! I love just plain color or patterned leather handbags and the thing that I love about Kate Spade bags is that they feature their styles in amazing colors. I have noticed that they haven't really released anything amazing yet, but I'll just wait because the quality is also pretty good. I also love that the outlet that we have offers student discounts :)
Bailey K.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love kate spade products so much. They are always such nice quality, and the designs are always gorgeous, elegant and fresh. I will continue to buy kate spade products for a very long time.
Ana B.
Naples, FL
Their purses are great quality, and durable. I use it for dates, professional meeting, and even school. They are quiet resistant. Just a little over priced... but you are paying for quality.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Puedo considerar esta marca como una de mis súper favoritas. Me gusta TODO de ahí; pero, sobre todo sus carteras me encantan. Tienen miles de diseños de todos los tamaños y colores. A mí particularmente me gustan las que son pequeñas con una tira larga. Y de colores llamativos. UFF I WANT IT AND I LOVE IT.Kate Spade
Sara H.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
RIP to an amazing designer. I’ve always adored the unique designs that this company has created. Everything I’ve ever purchased from this company has always been high quality and beautiful.
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
I have never found a Kate Spade product I didn't love! Everything is so girly, a little retro but fresh and trendy at the same time. I have a bag my mom bought me in the fall of 2000 to use as a book bag. 15 years later it is still in great shape and goes on almost every trip we take. They also have wonderful customer service. I have a cross body purse and the strap started to tear after 6-7 months. I took it into the store, they sent it off to be fixed. A few weeks later it was on my door step, just like new and didn't cost me a dime.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Love her bags! The quality is high but the prices aren't outrageous- it's on par with my Michael Kors satchel. I got my favorite bag online when they had a 70% flash sale and i don't regret it. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a cute little bag to tote through the city or take a walk in the park with.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?