BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20444)
Ashley B.
Foristell, MO
Went to the nearest kate spade outlet a week ago and was impressed by their huge sale. Got a great purse at a great deal and love the color and functionality of my new purse!
Ana B.
Naples, FL
Their purses are great quality, and durable. I use it for dates, professional meeting, and even school. They are quiet resistant. Just a little over priced... but you are paying for quality.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
The only reason I'm giving Kate Spade four stars is because oftentimes it's out of my price zone. BUT! It's not the most expensive luxury brand and it's one of the few that I can manage to afford here and there. Everything is so cute, I especially love the office and home products because they're fun and whimsical and colorful. I smile every time I use a Kate Spade product so it's worth the expense!
Bailey K.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love kate spade products so much. They are always such nice quality, and the designs are always gorgeous, elegant and fresh. I will continue to buy kate spade products for a very long time.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I have never failed to find high quality, gorgeous stand out products at Kate Spade. I adore the use of bright colors, glitter, and sequins! Even with delicate materials, like glitter and sequins, Kate Spade products last and last, without looking worn out. All wallets, card holders, and clutches I've purchased have held up great, even in a toddler's hands! I will shop here as long as my purse allows it ;)
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have several Kate Spade items. I would just like to say that everything I have by Kate lasts forever. Everything is always the very best quality! I love bright colors, and I get them with Kate. I get the most compliments on my Kate Spade! The prices are a little high, but I find that the outlets are always very reasonable. Also, Nordstrom Rack always has quite a few items. I love Kate Spade!!
Charmaine A.
Kate Spade bags fit my style perfectly! I love just plain color or patterned leather handbags and the thing that I love about Kate Spade bags is that they feature their styles in amazing colors. I have noticed that they haven't really released anything amazing yet, but I'll just wait because the quality is also pretty good. I also love that the outlet that we have offers student discounts :)
Ashlee S.
I bought my first Kate spade product (from an outlet with the 60 20 deal) recently and I absolutely love it! I'd been using a Vera wallet for years and it was just dirty and ripped and I was in need of a new one. At the outlet I found a wallet and fell in love and it was only 40 instead of 110+!! I get a lot of compliments on it and it's really well made. Wish I could afford a bag from there!
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buy
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Ever since buying my first Kate Spade bag a few months ago, I have been absolutely hooked on this designer! One of the biggest reasons is how well the products are made. The fabric on my purse is so soft and durable! I have purchased rings, necklaces, purses a phone case and sunglasses from Kate Spade and all have proven to be of top quality. The brand screams class and I am proud to wear it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?