BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20411)
Palav D.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my favorite stores ever! I love the classy, chic and sophisticated style! Totally my kinda thing! I own at least 10 of their bag beauties already! ūüôā
Jamee R.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Recallen T.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love kate spade because their products are sooo night quality made and they're so unique and I just love them so much, whenever I go there i. Store I just makes me so.happy
Kelsie A.
San Antonio, TX
I bought the Kate Spade glitter Keds in white for my wedding. I absolutely love these shoes! They are so cute and will add the perfect amount of character to my wedding! Worth every dollar in my book. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking at them! I did have a little trouble with sizing for these shoes...I am almost always a size 6 and they were too big for my feet. The 5.5 size was sold out in both rose gold and white (the two colors I considered) so I'm currently in the process of stretching out the size 5's I bought because I love them that much.
Sandra Nicole W.
I had a gift card to Kate Spade and I was going to pay the rest in cash. It turns out they have to do those processes in the back so the cashier had to void my transaction and when he did it took all the money on my gift card off. Kate Spare customer service has been so nice, calling me to update me and even holding my purchases until the matter was fixed. Luckily about two weeks passed and the problem was fixed and I was able to get my purchases with the card. I felt like they treated me like a VIP and I was so happy that they kept me updated during the whole process.
Sydney R.
I absolutely adore this brand. I purchase everything from shoes, handbags, clothing, swim, home goods, etc whatever this brand offers. The designs are always cute, and most of the time affordable.
Kristina E.
Chula Vista, CA
Kate Spade always has the trendiest styles! The staff is always helpful at every branch I've been to. My first Kate Spade product was a birthday gift and i had never heard of Kate Spade before but I was blown away by the quality. Even more blown away at the prices. Affordable and the material is not heap at all and will last a long time! I always recommend kate Spade to all my friends for themselves or even for gifts.
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
Amazing products and great quality! The store is always spotless and it's a nice place to shop. I also love the outlet stores because they have awesome deals. Great designs very colorful and fun!
Karen Z.
Austin, TX
My absolute FAVORITE bag, wallet, and accessories brand! There are definitely higher end brands but I stick with Kate Spade because I adore their quality and concepts. In terms of quality, Kate Spade products always last me years. The current wallet keychain that I use has been on my keyring for almost 2 years. I use it daily and it holds up well! Furthermore, their pastel concepts and colors are to die for. Love this brand!
SHEL L.
Omgosh do they have an endless amount of super cute bags, shoes, and clothes! I have a soft feminine preppy style that includes a lot of blush and pale pink. I also love bows! Kate Spade has many quality things that I love.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?