BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Abbey B.
Columbus, OH
I enjoy shopping at Kate Spade but everything is always so BLACK. One of the reasons I usually sway to other designers is the use of color. I went to a KS Outlet and almost everything they had in there was black. Super disappointing!
Morgan M.
Ashland , KY
Kate Spade brand is one of my favorite, from purses to jewelry, everything is so well made and super cute! It’s very affordable, especially for the great quality. I always have and always will continue to purchase Kate Spade!
Maureen W.
New York
Kate Spade handbags are every young adults' must have. Their bag designs along with wallets definitly pertain to younger generations as they're either very colorful or filled with unique designs. I would definitely recommend!
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
I love Kate Spade. She has the cutest purses and they are greatly made! I own several crossbody bags and handbags and I want more! I’m always complimented on how cute my bag is whenever I go out! Love, love, love Kate Spade!
Trish A.
mound
It’s a really awesome brand! I mostly get my shoes from here and it’s one of my favorite places to go. The quality is amazing! I really love how fashionable the things are and it will always be on my number 1 shopping list!!
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
I am obsessed with the whole Kate spade brand. They’re known for their great bags which match with everything and have a classic style that never goes out of style. I also love their accessories especially their phone cases!
Adrian R.
Nashville, TN
WORTH THE SPLURGE. ive had my bag for over two years now and it still looks amazing. no mess ups at all and i use it all the time. it is worth the money if you want a nice bag. they also have such cute bags and other things!
Jess M.
Westville
I love everything about Kate Spade products. The colors, the feel, the overall look. It just screams fun. I would have a closet full if I could.  The newer bags can be expensive but the site does have sales quite often.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
I love Kate spade! Everything I’ve ever purchased has been amazing quality and washes up greatly! Everything holds up, but I try to not dry my clothes because I’m just nervous something will happen after spending all that money!
Kaitlyn T.
I bought a purse from the Kate Spade website during a sale and it had been my favorite purse ever since! It is easy to wipe off if it gets dirty and is just so cute. I like how it comes with a strap that can come on and off.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?