BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20541)
Bethany R.
Souderton, PA
I love my Kate Spade handbags! So cute and they give you different ways to wear, so very versatile! I also love their wallets, so many spots for credit cards and see through spot for your Id, perfect!
Jordan S.
Indianapolis, IN
When it comes to luxury brands, Kate Spade is probably the lowest quality. While their designs are on point with color and shape trends, it doesn't compensate for the material many of their bags are mad from. They say it's high quality and durable, but I've found that their light colored bags are very easy to damage. They show every mark and scuff- and they scuff easily. Don't fall for their marketing, go buy a real leather bag.
Carly D.
Kate Spade New York is one of my very favorite brands. It is stylish and on trend, but still so unique. It is a little pricey if you are not typically a luxury good purchaser, but it is way underpriced for the quality. This brand makes you feel good and has special pieces that will make you smile. I recommend this brand to anyone who will listen because it is so fun and such a quality brand. I will definitely continue to purchase from this brand.
Erin P.
Kate Spade is definitely one of my favorite designers. I love the line of purses that Kate Spade offers, especially. I think that most of the stuff is definitely overpriced, but that seems to be expected for something of designer quality. I have a few purses from Kate Spade and they have each held up really nicely. If you don't want to spend too much money on one of the products, I would recommend shopping the clearance section.
Tiffany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have the cutest purses, jewelry and clothing from this line. Purchased my most recent purse from here and have never had so many compliments on a bag in my life!
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this few days ago in Vacaville outlet mall. The price for this wallet and handbag is a total of $100. If everything is not on sale, the handbag alone would cost $179 plus tax. The staff is friendly and willing to check the price for customer. I would definitely go there again!
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I am a huge fan!
I have the bright flower green diaper bag and I love how it's like a purse and diaper bag! I just brought it on a flight with the matching wallet, and lage makeup bag that I use for their food. I look cute and it's super functional!
I also have 2 purses, another wallet and a beach bag! I am addicted and I love how they have classic and fun style!
To add I love their prescription glasses and such glasses!!!
Kaitlin E.
san jose, CA
I love Kate Spade!!! They have one of the cutest wallets and handbags ever. Not only that but their accessories are to die for as well. I got a Kate Spade IPhone case and it has been my favorite case ever since. It was simple but had a hint of glam to it. And what kind of girl doesn't want a little bit of glam, right? I also got a wallet at a Kate Spade outlet once for only $36! It was such a steal. It's been months and my wallet is still going strong(:
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
I'm a huge fan of Kate spade . I have about four hand bags and one iPhone case. I love that girly-ish Classic style. It reminds me of the Aubrey herpburn and other girly girl style from the 50s. I'm just happy that although the they are a little pricey but not over the top. This is just the type I love to take when I'm going to church because it brings the elegance in the morning wail praising the lord .... With elegance hahaha
Sami M.
Kate Spade has good handbags and comfortable flats. I own several of each and currently I'm using this soft buttery leather crossbody in the photo below.

She has PVC bags which is in the photo right above the crossbody. It's great quality and easy to clean if it gets wet or dirty. I use it to walk to the store and for work. It holds up.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?