BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I have been a fan of Kate spade since 1999. I love how creative the lines items keep getting and the ever expanding nature of the collections. They are well made and go great with everything. The shopping experience is very pleasant. I highly recommend shopping here!
Vickie K.
Kate spade purses are my obsession, I have been a loyal customer of all their purses. In fact I have recently bought some new ones. Their purses may be a bit expensive but the quality is amazing and they are very sturdy. I mean even their cute design is totally worth the buck. I recommend this brand to those looking for a nice cute purse (:
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
Maybe I'm going to sound basic when I say that Kate Spade is my favorite brand, but I'm gonna say it anyway. Kate Spade is my favorite brand for purses and wallets. They are amazing quality and while yeah they can be super expensive, they have 75% off sales for customers pretty often and their outlet stores sell great stuff too at a reasonable price. I have never had an issue with any of their products and they are so fabulous and timeless.
Tayler C.
Bethpage
One of my favorite brands and I love everything by them! From purses to phone cases :) I go to every sale and splurge some! Always have a great experience with friendly help if needed. Highly recommend!
Alli M.
I recently bought a lovely Kate Spade purse. Her designs are gorgeous! The quality of the leather and craftsmanship is exceptional. If I had an unlimited budget and a 12,000 square foot closet, I would buy each and every one! I purchased directly on line. I also used Ebates for cash back. When you open the box it is an elegantly packed with tissue, a sticker, and a cute card! Absolutely worth every penny. Definitely going to purchase another!
Hinda A.
Mokena
I own a gorgeous nude wallet I’ve been using it for 2 years! It goes with almost every hand bag I own! Style it with a nude toned handbag and it’s the perfect pair!
Fallon H.
Fargo, ND
Kate Spade has some adorable purses and accessories. Very high fashion looking and great quality. It's a little bit pricey, but when there's a sale, it's good. I will definitely shop at Kate Spade again!
Andrea M.
I love Kate spade products! I have several wallets, a beautiful handbag, and an agenda from Kate spade, I have loved all of them! The products are so high quality and last really well, the first wallet I got was six years ago and it still looks brand new. The prints are really cute too! I have a wallet that has ice cream cones on it and I get compliments on it all the time! These products are great and really are worth the price!
Abbey G.
I am obsessed with everything Kate Spade. I have countless phone cases that I absolutely love. Every product is so aesthetically pleasing and although they're pricey it is always good to treat yourself!
Erin-Jane G.
Boone, NC
Absolutely love Kate Spade purses! So stylish and beautiful. They have good sales too! Quick shipping. Lots of fun colors. Love my black cross body for everyday use! Would recommend for a higher end bag!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?