BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley S.
I have collected many designer purses over the years and Kate Spade trumps them all. The way the leather is made to withstand my busy day-to-day life is impeccable. I have recommended Kate Spade to social media and all my family/friends because they have made a loyal customer out of me!
Kaci B.
Minneapolis
I got a purse from Kate Spade about two years ago and it’s been such a great purse! It’s super simple and cute so I always get compliments on it, and it’s held up super well over the years.
Kristin S.
cameron
I absolutely love the classic shapes and colors of Kate Spade bags! The clothes are perfect for special occasions! I bought so many of the gold sparkly details to make our wedding perfect!!
Stephanie S.
All of the items I have from Kate Spade are of good quality and also absolutely adorable!!

The line is high-end, so you will be paying good money for many of their items, but if you can afford it, treat yourself!

After a wedding disaster where my tailor cut my dress for my flat-footed height as opposed to the 5 inch heels I modeled the gown in for her....I had to buy some shorter but fabulous heels for my big day.

Zappos with their free overnight shipping and Kate Spade shoes to the rescue!
Magdalena O.
I love Kate Spade the clean lines from their bags. So unique and fun. They have the best prices for what you pay, specially if you buy from the outlets. Amazing quality on their products.
Madai C.
Hayward , CA
Live this good quality brand live the handbags and the leather quality used ! It's cute and chic it's expensive but worth it! My favorite is my everyday bag with a bow. I will always shop here !
Carly A.
Atlanta
I love Kate Spade. Her fun and playful designs are always great for a pop of color or a spark to an outfit. Incredibly well made handbags and shoes. I’ve never had a product I didn’t like.
Nicole H.
Homestead, FL
I love there purses and accessories! I wish I could have one of everything! They have casual and fancy handbags. And the jewelry is super cute, I've bought a few necklaces and earrings from her and the quality is great, they don't tarnish which is awesome.
Kelli G.
League City
I love this brand! It’s so cute and I unique!!!!! Everything is so different and stylish. I get so many compliments on anything Kate spade I wear. I totally recommend! And make sure to keep and eye out for great sales.
kimberly v.
Great brand I love their products! It’s got material and lasts a long time. I love the design and technique used. I would purchase more and will soon be. Love the brand and hope to get new items soon.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?