BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20523)
Rachelle W.
San Francisco , CA
Kate Spade has great everyday staples as well as fun collections and collaborations. I recently purchased a Minnie Mouse card holder and love the details and quality. Would highly recommend shopping here!
Marisol H.
First time I purchased a Kate spade handbag was very impressed I loved the compartments it helped me keep my things organized. Everyone was super helpful and friendly. I went back for the matching wallet!
Lauren J.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I could say so much about Kate Spade. Love all of the products. I have a Kate Spade planner, which helped me organize a lot at the beginning of the year. I had a Kate Spade phone case with Audrey Hepburn eyes that blinked. It was creepy and creative at the same time. I love walking into Kate Spade and being offered sparkling water. Some days, they have random discounts and food, such as mini cupcakes. There are also a lot of great gift ideas.
Cindy W.
McLean, VA
I loooove my Cedar Street bag in light pink. I get so many compliments when I'm out and about, it's the perfect size, and only cost about $150 for me on sale off of the KS website. My bag is the smaller Cedar Street bag, and I would recommend getting that professional spray on it to prevent scratches and marks on it.

I also store the bag in a cool place and am very gentle with my use - I love my Kate Spade bags for the structured look that I can dress up or down.
Natonya A.
Wahiawa , HI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the purses and wallets, if you watch your email there are amazing sale offers. I got a very large tote for $99. And some wallets from one of the email sales. Great quality and love the way the purses look.
Fraxedy G.
Midland , NC
I love the phone cases and handbags from the collections. If I had more money I’d torally buy more. It’s a good quality brand and worth the price. Rip Kate spade
Sanya K.
pflugerville
Love the products. Got a cute side purse with beautiful maroon color that got stolen, I guess it was that cute. I’m going to pick up another to replace it. My wallet is also from Kate spade, I love it!
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
Kate Spade has such cute jewelry, I bought earring and bracelet sets for my bridesmaids. I got a great deal on their website for Black Friday, and it was well worth the price.
Nicole w.
N Tonawanda, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate spade products are to die for. Everything is made so well and has such class. Even just notebooks and greeting cards. Every product is made with great quality. You get what you pay for with this line!
Jessica s.
Parma, OH
Great quality products and well thought out trendy bags, phone cases, and other daily office must haves. I love the trendy colors and patterns. My shopping experience has always been great and I have recommended it to many friends over the years.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?