BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20542)
Allison Y.
Danville, CA
Classic designs, cute patterns and colors. Original Kate Spade can be a bit overpriced when not on sale, so I typically wait for their sales, a Nordstrom sale, or go to the KS outlet
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I love Kate Spade purses, they are very unique, their designs match my style and they are of good quality. They are in the affordable range for good leather purses. My favorite purchase is a medium size purse, black and white strips with cute flowers, I think is in the shape of a sakura. See my picture. I have couple of other purses and even a pair of sunglasses from this brand.
Molly G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a bag and wallet from Kate Spade, which I use every day.

HOWEVER, I am in love with the branding and most of what gets produced- from the watches to passport cases to the clothing, which I have particular feelings about. Kate Spade is one of the only luxury brands I have found as a plus sized woman that carry my size- most of their dresses go up to a size 18, and it makes my respect for the company soar through the roof.

GO KATE SPADE!!
Emily M.
Wash Boro, PA
I have a bracelet from Kate spade. I love it. I also have a makeup bag from here. Black with white polka dots and very cute. Good quality too. Was very excited to get a Kate spade item as a birthday present!
Rojeen S.
Cranston
I love the handbags from Kate Spade. They offer a wide variety of bags, designs, colors, shapes and all. Very good quality. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Emma M.
Minneapolis, MN
I have a Kate spade wallet that I absolutely love. It is slim and stylish but still has plenty of space inside. I also have Kate spade glasses and they are so cute and stylish. Both are very durable as well.
Yetzabell R.
Las cruces
This brand has been super popular on my campus lately and can I just say the product quality is amazing! The only thing I would say that could be fixed is the prices since their current target market is college women maybe make it more affordable...
Love how much Kate Spade has diversified their line. I love all the bright colors and that their bags are good quality! I would highly recommend purchasing from them. Worth the price tag for what you get :)
Cassie G.
Charleston, WV
Love Kate Spade anything! The quality is fantastic! I shop here more often than I should! Again, the quality is great and always easy to clean! Wish they had more stores nationwide! Love this store so much!
Sanya K.
pflugerville
Love the products. Got a cute side purse with beautiful maroon color that got stolen, I guess it was that cute. I’m going to pick up another to replace it. My wallet is also from Kate spade, I love it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?