BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20477)
Emily A.
I lie Kate Spade purses. I have many purses of this brand as well as wallets. The quality is amazing and durable. I not only use my purses as a purse but sometimes as a diaper bag and these purses can withstand a lot.
Logan R.
One of my favorite places to shop! They have such an amazing selection of clothes and bags! No matter what your style is, you are sure to find something here! I love shopping here and can never get enough. I always recommend!
Marie N.
Auburn, AL
I absolutely love my Kate Spade bag. I have used it for over a year now and have hesitated to purchase a new bag because I love this one so much! It is great quality, durable, and easy to wear with any outfit!
Iris V.
I have so many pieces from Kate spade, and I'll be honest at first I thought it was going to be just another overpriced "trendy" brand until I bought my first item. I can honestly say that it it is definitely not your typical upscale brand. From the fabulous whimsy look of the stores to their packaging when you order something online, Kate spade seriously strives for a magical experience whenever you buy her products and I have never been disappointed. I own a variety of products from purses, accessories, perfumes, office supplies, clothes, and home decor. I am huge fan of this brand, I 100% recommend it to anyone! :)
Katya B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I always buy my sandals at Kate spade they have nice colors, different designs, good heavy duty quality that won't RIP apart right away . They are made of good rubber ..
Mia V.
San Leandro, CA
Bought a backpack and wallet online and love them. I use them everyday a receive so many compliments on them. The quality of the products I received are beautifully crafted and well worth the money spent!
Maribel M.
I own several Kate Spade leather handbags. The leather is so soft and high quality. I love that they have fun feminine designs with bright colors but they are still appropriate for everyday women. I've seen other brands in bright colors that are more expensive but look kitschy, childish & cheap. Kate Spade knows how to to color and design in a classy fun way. I always look forward to a Kate Spade fix & love all of the complements I get when carrying my handbags.
Crosby P.
Lawrence, KS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The bags are classic. While they are insanely overpriced regularly the outlet is where it's at! I stopped by and got a bag that was well worth the money! I use it everyday and it stays clean and holds up well!
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
All the handbags, wallets and small accessories that I have ever gotten from Kate Spade I have loved and still have! They are so cute and classic that I can use them from year to year for occasion to occasion!
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
I love Kate Spade for a lot of different things. I adore their phone cases- that's my favorite release of the brand. They are actually super protective, all while being slim and sleek. They have super cute designs too. Luckily I got mine on a discount because they're definitely pricier, but that's to be expected because they're more of a luxury brand. I also like their wallets as well, and their bags are cute though I cannot speak on the quality. I haven't purchased any of their accessories or jewelry but I love scrolling through their site under that section- they have a lot of unique variety with what they come up with!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?