BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Ellie M.
Monroe, NY
love the style and vibe. every single collection is unique and cute. some of it may not be practical but it's looks make up for it. they aren't ridiculously expensive either, and have sales pretty often. their entire line is so creative and different, and is so inspiring
Nicole C.
Denville, NJ
Kate spade is a great brand. Reminds me of coach in a way. Actually more like Michael Kors. However the whimsical nature of the brand and Polka dots are classic!
natalie b.
I ordered a case from Kate Spade and I love it! It is so protective and the color wont fade or chip if you drop it. It is great quality, one of my favorite purchases from Kate Spade ever! I 10/10 recommend this.
Christy R.
Stunning products. I have Kate Spade wallets and bags and all of them are wonderful quality and beautiful. Every Kate Spade bag I have has received a compliment.
Vivian U.
Atlanta
There stuff is good quality and it lasts long depending on how you take car of it. The shopping experience was nice and easy the ladies helped me chose my bag :)
kacie c.
tooele
Even though is pretty expensive, Kate spade has the cutest things! I looovvvveeeee their wallets and purses! They hold up so well. I’ve had a purse and two small wallets from Kate’s spade and I love them so much.
Jaime F.
Charlotte , NC
Kate Spade is definitely a splurge that is worth it. They have great selections made from quality material that will last through daily use and still look amazing.
Chelsey R.
Metairie, LA
My most recent Kate spade purchase was a few different size velvet makeup travel bags! I feel like the price is perfect for the quality you get and I love them!!
Alexandra C.
Los angeles , CA
kate spade new york Stevie Diaper Handbag

My diaper bag brings all the moms to the yard ! And my bad is better than theirs!! Seriously this is wonderful who says moms have to carry a ugly diaper bag
ReBekah S.
Killeen, TX
I just received a new bag for Christmas! I’m absolutely in love with it. Im a mom to two little girls and it fits all of our necessities perfectly ! -including diapers !
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?