BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Isabel C.
Sonoma, CA
LOVE Kate Spade. Their handbags, accessories, stationary materials, you will see me sporting them all! Their bags are all very classy/simple yet trendy. They have a specific design in a variety of sizes so you can pick the one that suits you most. Their watches are adorable and professional. Perfect for the working ladies who still want to keep their style. The stationary does not need an explanation. The signature gold detailing on Kate Spade stationary items are enough to entice you in. Plus, the store itself has a very welcoming vibe to it that can make you shop for hours.
Kamille A.
Fresno , CA
Cute products featuring bright uplifting colors. Quality is fair for the price. I have shopped here and there with this brand and they have always been quick and efficient.
Tabitha C.
Fife Lake
I love this brand because there are so many cute designs and different wallets and bags. Are usually stop at the outlet to get a good deal because they are usually 70% off.
Yazmin A.
Bloomington, MN
I don’t know what else to say besides BEAUTIFUL PURSES! I have a purse obsession and Kate Spade is one of my favorites! Her purses are gorgeous and the quality is AMAZING!
Abby J.
Kate spade has gotten so much better than they used to be in my opinion. They're starting to produce edgier bags and they always have some really good sales every few months
Grace B.
Grantham, NH
Bought a Kate Spade handbag as a gift to my mom and almost kept it! Beautiful vibrant blue color, excellent size for keeping all your necessities, and nice long strap for shoulder carrying.
It was gorgeous, and my mom loved it!
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Kate Spade is simple, sophisticated and stylish. I was so sad to hear of her tragic passing. Her designs screamed Manhattan. From bags to jewelry her products were top notch.
Kristin J.
Charleston, SC
I have a lot of their handbags and like the quality. They are normally trendy colors and styles. Also, their wallets really hold up! Definitely wait for a sale- they happen regularly!
Corinna M.
I have not purchase bags from this brand but love all the styles she has. She was a great purse design with lots of styles to choose from. Plan on buying a bag in the future,
Hannah E.
Sterling , VA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have a few items from Kate Spade and the one thing they all have in common is the quality! Kate Spade is not a cheap brand -handbags range from $100-$800+! But you get a one year warranty for handbag purchases! My small harmony that I purchased is going on two years in April-I always pack it to the brim-and it is in amazing condition! I also have clothing items-dresses and skirts and a few blouses and they are also in great condition! This is a brand that always gives me great compliments whenever I wear it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?