BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20411)
Nicole H.
Summit, NJ
Amazing color! I love this brand so much. No improvements. Everything is good. I buy this purse and it’s my best purchase ever... only $26.00 with a 80% discount.
Kimberly S.
Sinking Spring
Recieved my first kate spade pocket book for Christmas. I absolutely love the feel of the leather, the weat and tear is non showable, extremely beautiful product.
Jenna T.
I recently purchased a kate spade handbag and I'm in love. I noticed some styles are similar to Michael kors bags but I personally think the quality is way better.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This brand is super cute. I love their hand bags, and wallets. Defiantly worth the money, and you will get so many compliments. The bags are very spacious, love it.
Carolyn B.
Knightdale
Beautiful luxury hand bags. Great quality and offers unique one of a kind bags for any occasion. We have a knife set, glassware & kitchen essentials by Kate Spade.
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
Everything from stationary to handbags this stuff is soooooo cute. My favorite purchase is this little wallet. It’s very durable and I know it will last for years.
Sara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Kate Spade makes absolutely beautiful purses and accessories. I currently have a wristlet wallet that I use every day. I ordered from the Kate Spade website, and it was very easy to use. I was able to use the dimensions listed on the website to find a wristlet that actually fits my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone! The package arrived, and the products I purchased were protected very well in the box they arrived in. They were exactly as pictured. I will certainly purchase from Kate Spade again.
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I actually love Kate Spade. My feeling is that when a brand starts over saturating the markets like Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack , and Tj Maxx, then something isn't going too great for the brand. They are looking for more ways to make money. Therefore to me, it cheapens the brand a little bit. But as a fashion designer in the industry, that is just my opinion. Kate Spade has a little something for every price point but what I love about the brand so much is the creativeness in purses. I love her designs from simple to more out there. I have been eyeing that swan purse. Omg so beautiful!
Rachel B.
Columbia, IL
Hands down my favorite purses on the market. The clean looks of Kate spade style is hard to deny. They are also so durable. I get so many compliments when I am out and about with my Kate spades!
Alison S.
Waco
I love my Kate Spade wallet. It’s large, but very versatile and has a wristlet on it if I want to carry it in without my purse. It holds everything, but my phone.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?