BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20555)
Paige A.
Elkins Park, PA
I absolutely love Kate spade ! I have her purses jewelry . She’s a little expensive but we’ll worth it . The purse I’m using right now is Kate spade and my wallet .
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade New York is one of my all-time favorite designers. She has the ability to blend cute and quirky with chic and classy flawlessly to create some of the most inspiring lines I've ever seen. I absolutely drool over her handbags- the book clutches are beyond adorable. And her idiom bangles are totes adorbs- there's one on her website now with ice creams on it, with the idiom "What's the scoop?" printed inside. Check her out at katespade.com. You won't be disappointed. ♤
Shelby C.
Louisa, VA
Love my purse. Great quality. Definitely pricey but worth it for the feel and durability. Not an everyday place to purchase things but a nice special occasion shop!
holly s.
South Dennis, MA
Kate spade has beautiful accessories and bags that vary from ultra preppy to fun and whimsical. Her collections feature pops of gorgeous color and feminine details.
Courtney R.
I received a pair of green stud earrings that I could wear every single day, in fact if i could I would go out and buy multiple pairs just in case she retires them- ever
Stephy D.
East ridge, TN
Kate Spade purses are my weakness. I have been getting one for Christmas for the past couple of years. It’s so hard to choose which one because they are all beautiful!
Kasey A.
Whitesburg, KY
I love the Kate Spade purses and wristlets! They are absolutely beautiful and the wristlet comes in handy when I'm on a trip and don't want to carry around a purse.
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
Beautifully made, stylish. Offer a wide variety of styles and colors. They have both classy and edgy and I love them! Cutesy items. Leather is soft and smooth. No flaws
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA
All kinds of cute products that everyone can enjoy. I get my Kate Spade gear from other stores. It's kind of pricey so I don't purchase very often but it is good quality. I would purchase another product in the future.
Alyssa W.
Kate Spade has always been one of my top picks when it comes to bags and wallets. The one I'm currently in love with is my new Mariana crossbody bag. I love mini crossbody bags and this one is just perfect!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?