BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
I recent purchased a purse from Kate Spade and i absolutely love it. It's super durable, while being extremely cute. It's great for being used to go out or everyday.
Riley R.
Tallahassee, FL
Kate Spade is definitely trendy, but I don't think the quality reflects the cost. $400 is a lot to be paying for a bag and it to be made of synthetic materials
Molly B.
selma
Kate Spade has GREAT purses wallets e.c.t it is very expensive and I love it but some of u I don’t think would like it cause u can get a Walmart purse with a kind of close matirial to the Kate Spade but that’s my opinion!
Jessica K.
Oak Lawn, IL
Recently just purchased a purse from Kate Spade and I am in love! All of Kate Spade's products are made in tremendous quality and I always get compliments on them.
Mariah F.
Fremont, NE
I bought Kate Spade brand glasses & I love them! They are super stylish as well as comfortable. The case is also cute and keeps my glasses safe and clean!
Mia L.
Argyle
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Such cute merchandise! One of my fav brands for a reason!! Greattt quality! I LOVE giving the purses and perfumes to friends and family as gifts!! I love shopping here!!! Definitely recommend!!
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
I absulutely adore everything I have ever purchased through Kate spade . The quality is top notch and the focus on details is everything I could hope for in a brand
Amy D.
Childersburg, AL
I bought my first pair of Kate Spade earrings for a Christmas Present this year. The quality of the earrings is top notch . First of her products I have purchased .
Paige A.
Elkins Park, PA
I absolutely love Kate spade ! I have her purses jewelry . She’s a little expensive but we’ll worth it . The purse I’m using right now is Kate spade and my wallet .
Shelby C.
Louisa, VA
Love my purse. Great quality. Definitely pricey but worth it for the feel and durability. Not an everyday place to purchase things but a nice special occasion shop!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?