BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20600)
Devon C.
Love my mate spade purse! I got a pretty big one and it doubles as a diaper bag but without the diaper bag feel, obviously! I feel like it’s affordable for being a high end brand. Definitely would shop again!
Daniela T.
Chula Vista
I personally love kate spade, one of the best brands of all times. It is not that expensive and I really like it because the quality is extremely good. One bad thing about it is there is not a lot of styles.
Lauren W.
Great brand with beautiful products. These are intended for daily use but don’t always wear well. When using it as a work bag everyday the handles came apart. It’s pricey for the quality but I still like it.
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
Who doesn’t love Kate Spade!! The colors are so pretty especially the brights for Summer. I have a couple handbags. The one I am currently loving is my hot pink bag with lots of storage and many compartments
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
I wish there were more stars for this brand! I have been purchasing purses, and wristlets from Kate Spade for about two years now, and I am obsessed. The quality of material is flawless, and none of my bags have shown any form of wear and tear. The colors are attractive and I have bags that match multiple outfits which make life a lot easier. This is the one brand I cannot live my life without.
Nicole C.
Cleveland, OH
Kate Spade items are always simple and fun. The brand is usually more affordable than other luxury brands, which helps them gear towards their target audience of young women. I would recommend shopping here.
Delanie G.
hutto
This brand aka Kate spade is great!!!!!! Most of the items are pricey but are well worth it. They are very good quality. I shop there every once in a while and when I do I splurge. I recommend it if you like high end items
Madilynne D.
Phoenix
I have several purses, jewelry, and other accessories from Kate spade. There is a reason I keep coming back, and that is because everything is so girly and chic! I would recommend Kate spade in a heart beat!
Sarah S.
Kate Spade has amazing purses and wallets. I have my wallet for a very long time and mine has lasted and is still in good condition. All of my friends wallets and purses have stayed in great condition.
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Looking for a fun bag- this is my go to! When looking for something a little more professional it may be harder to find but overall great quality, very girlie, and stylish! Would recommend for weekend ware!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?