BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20513)
S R.
San Mateo, CA
Kate Spade is a fabulous brand that sells quality products at a much cheaper price than most other high end lines. In the past, I have purchased a wallet and purse from this brand, both of which have lasted over 4 years in amazing condition. I find that Kate Spade is a great place to shop for someone who is looking to transition into owning high end products.
Susan C.
Elgin, SC
I got my first purse from there this past weekend. It is a great size and great quality. I've always wanted Kate Spade and my husband finally got me it. They are a little pricey but they quality is definitely worth it. They have some super adorable earrings and wallets and purses and phone cases at sunglasses and so much more. I think I found my new addiction.
Taylor S.
Yuba City, CA
Kate Spade has the cutest purses ever. Quality is great, customer service is great and always super trendy and cute! I recently received the Minnie Mouse backpack purse by Kate Spade and am obsessed. Never owned a backpack purse before, but I’m in love! I have a few other bags by her, and have never been disappointed. Great brand with great design and class.
Samantha F.
marietta
Kate Spade is my favorite designer. I am always drawn to her collections. Handbags, accessories, clothes, home goods, everything. At any moment each day I could probably point out six things on my person that are Kate Spade. Amazing quality and worth their pricing. They have all different designs that range from classic to trendy, and they’re all amazing.
Caitlin O.
Kennesaw, GA
I really like the quality and the store atmosphere. It makes me happy walking in there. Some of the designs aren’t my style, but I think that that shows that they have a wide variety that can appeal to many people. I typically love their phone cases and wallets! Kate Spade New York - Wrap Case For Apple® Iphone® 7 - Saffiano Black/gold Logo Plate
Latia R.
Kate spade is on of my favorite brands when it comes to shoes and prices! Their prices for handbags are a bit pricey but the quality is great! Shoes are the same way. Kate spade online tend to have good sales on purses! Love finding Kate Spade at retail store like TJ Maxx and Marshall’s you can typical find great shoes and purses for about half the price.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Would have rated 5 stars, but Kate Spade doesn't create Plus sized garments for their stores. Recently, they created a custom garment for Chrissy Metz ("This is Us") and I wondered why they didn't create beautiful garments for us plus sized fashionistas! The clothing is always gorgeous and of impeccable quality, which is why I'd be a loyal buyer. Come on, KS!!
James Z.
Marshfield
Kate spade is a pretty nice brand. Their bags are very good quality and cater especially to pastel colors. Their wallets are good quality, but their phone cases are not. All of my Kate Spade phone cases cost me around $50 per case and they all have faded away or broken completely. I recommend their bags and jewelry, but definitely NOT their phone cases.
Olivia L.
Kate Spade purses are undoubtedly some of the best in American. The designs and craftsmanship of them are unbelievable. Every time I go, I'm astonished by the sheer mass of all the handbags, totes, and jewelry. I've been to an official Kate spade store as well as an outlet and the outlet is cheaper obviously, but you get less variety and lower quality as well. However, the women who work there are not friendly at all. They literally just wait at the cash register until you come to them. There was an elderly lady who came in, clearly looking lost, and none of the employees came to help her. Therefore, if you are new to the world of handbags, I would recommend you do your research or come with a friend.
Jlay L.
Hidden Valley Lake
Their purses and phone cases are beautiful! When I first bought my Iphone 6s a few years ago I saw their cases and had to buy one for myself. They’re so elegant yet simple. The prices are a bit high but I would buy from there again. I also love their wallets! The colors are so pretty and high quality. I completely believe they are worth the splurge!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?