BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Maria B.
I recently just started liking Kate Spade these past few years. I used to be more of a Michael Kors kind of girl but once I started seeing more of Kate Spade's products I started admiring them. What I love about Kate Spade is that her designs aren't so flashy. They are very chic and simple which I love because I'm simple as well. I honestly just love everything that Kate Spade makes from the bags to the watches to the home to the jewelry. I'm never disappointed whenever I see her collections. Definitely recommend checking out what Kate Spade has to offer!
Kimberly B.
Cleveland, OH
I love Kate Spade jewelry. It is well made and there is a good mix of classic and fashion-forward pieces. The price range is also pretty broad, so you can get smaller pieces like charms and earrings fairly cheaply, or spend more on a necklace. The purses and accessories are also beautiful, and the collections coordinate. Sign up for email alerts on the website and look out for secret sales!
Lindsey B.
Easley, SC
Kate Spade is my favorite! Whether it's a handbag, a wallet, an accessory, or even the flutes that were used at my wedding! I recommend anything Kate spade to anyone and everyone! Go buy it now!!!! You won't regret it
Lauren M.
Chatham, NJ
This is my brand for everything! I am STILL waiting on Kate Spade to create a make-up line ūüė¨ I love this brand because of their classic styles for handbags, totes, cross-bodies, and wallets. They have a great vitality. I have owned the same wallet and tote bag since 2013. I commute everyday to Manhattan. I need a bag that has great durability for my papers, laptop and files. Aside from durability, you need a bag that is chic. I just got the Cedar Street Jensen bag on a splurge back in October and I LOVE IT. It holds everything. Yes - it is worth the money. Just bite the bullet and go for Kate Spade. I sometimes go to the Kate Spade outlets. Their factory items are just as nice as the retail brand. It's a win win either way.
Ashley P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Love the Kate Spade brand. Recently received a diaper bag that has many compartments and space for my needs. Have been a fan of Kate Spade and am never disappointed.
Candace T.
I have always enjoyed the unique bags and designs that Kate Spade has to offer. All of the prints are amazingly fun! I have the cupcake tote and matching phone case.
Carolyn B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I am a Kate Spade addict and love everything Kate Spade from the home wares, to purse and wallets, to shoes, to clothes- they have it all. They're a decent price point for a designer bag and last a long time- very durable. I recently had an issue with an item and their customer service was stellar- offering a gift card for the damaged item. Being a loyal shopper- I haven't ever had any other issues with any item. Cannot wait to buy items from the wedding line for my upcoming wedding!
Kelsey K.
I love the Kate Spade products. I love how girly they are. I usually use them during spring and summer due to wide array of bright colors they offer. My favorite purchase was s bright pink small purse.
Maia O.
Brooklyn , NY
My absolute favorite sunglasses like literally out of everything else I’ve ever had our best friend the stuff is really pretty and nicely made even if it’s expensive
Jerrimee H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have 2 or 3 kate space purses and i love them!! They are so cute and last a very long time! there are various colors and different styles that any girl would love!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?