BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Kimberly B.
Cleveland, OH
I love Kate Spade jewelry. It is well made and there is a good mix of classic and fashion-forward pieces. The price range is also pretty broad, so you can get smaller pieces like charms and earrings fairly cheaply, or spend more on a necklace. The purses and accessories are also beautiful, and the collections coordinate. Sign up for email alerts on the website and look out for secret sales!
RODRIGUEZ🐘 R.
San Antonio
The Kate Spade phone cases for the IPhone X are so beautiful and awesome with the 3ft drop protection! You don’t have to sacrifice beauty for overall protection
Maria B.
I recently just started liking Kate Spade these past few years. I used to be more of a Michael Kors kind of girl but once I started seeing more of Kate Spade's products I started admiring them. What I love about Kate Spade is that her designs aren't so flashy. They are very chic and simple which I love because I'm simple as well. I honestly just love everything that Kate Spade makes from the bags to the watches to the home to the jewelry. I'm never disappointed whenever I see her collections. Definitely recommend checking out what Kate Spade has to offer!
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
I love my sunglasses case & purse! I'd love to buy a new one every month! I've never seen cuter bags than when Kate Spade puts then out, & the leather is always soft!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade has so much stuff for so many different people. Their purses are gorgeous and really well made! If you go on their email list it can really pay off because they'll have huge flash sales where stuff is way cheaper, or they'll send you coupons for 30% off their sale stuff. I've gotten some great gifts for people for much cheaper than their original value, like necklaces that were $58 but I got them for $19. I would recommend this store to anyone! I absolutely love it for myself and for gifts for others.
Logen L.
Glenville
I absolutely love my Kate spade hand bags ! I have 5 now. I wanted different colors and they are just super stylish and very well quality! Can not wait to get more :)
Carla G.
kate spade new york Gold-Tone Glitter Stone Stud Earrings add a festive touch to any outfit! They're built to last too. Overall, I love Kate Spade earrings.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I LOVE Kate Spade products. Her pieces and household goods are truly timeless and great quality. I love that the clothing is so classy and elegant, along with being high quality. Her handbags are beautiful and come in a wide variety. The customer service has also always been great ! I would definitely recommend Kate Spade products.

Update: the quality of Kate Spade products is also amazing. I am pretty tough on my bags and all of the ones that I own are still holding up as good as new !
Sharina T.
Dracut
My Kate spade iPhone case has protected my phone for 2 years and also holds my credit cards and license while I shop. It's very trendy and chic! I would recommend it!
Lauren B.
Brookhaven, GA
Most of my purses are from Kate Spade. The quality of the purses is unbelievable and they last forever. I've had all of mine or years and will definitely have them for years to come! I recommend Kate spade to everyone!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?