BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Christina P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love there handbags! You can also go to the outlet stores and get such a reasonable price on there things . Always a great sale and online they have sales as well
Erika B.
I wanted a nice designer purse that wasn't going to break the bank. I went to the Outlets in Williamsburg and looked around the store for a bag that I liked. I found the Rochelle handbag and was able to get a friend to purchase it for me for as a birthday gift. He also bought me the matching wallet (unexpectedly)! I LOVE both the handbag and the wallet. It is VERY sturdy and the leather smells so good. The purse is nice for everyday and the wallet zipper zips back and forth smoothly with no problems! I would highly recommend this bag and shopping at the outlet. For Labor Day, they were having a sale of 50% off the whole store AND an extra 20% off handbags!
Hannah B.
I love everything about Kate Spade! Everything they have is so cute and they put new things out every season. They are kind of pricey, but their sales are phenomenal.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
I am in love with kate spade i just bought a crossbody from here and its so cuteee !! I got it at the outlet which was even cheaper and i want more and more bags !!!!
Vanessa L.
Perris
Kate Spade is awesome I have one of her phone cases on right now. She is so known in alot of areas with her expertise in the beauty community fashion community and home community
Logen L.
Glenville
I absolutely love my Kate spade hand bags ! I have 5 now. I wanted different colors and they are just super stylish and very well quality! Can not wait to get more :)
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
I love my sunglasses case & purse! I'd love to buy a new one every month! I've never seen cuter bags than when Kate Spade puts then out, & the leather is always soft!
Andrea H.
Phoenix, AZ
Kate Spade is a classic and will always be a classic. I bought an island waters bag at the Las Vegas Kate Spade outlet that has been my go to bag for over a year now.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I LOVE Kate Spade products. Her pieces and household goods are truly timeless and great quality. I love that the clothing is so classy and elegant, along with being high quality. Her handbags are beautiful and come in a wide variety. The customer service has also always been great ! I would definitely recommend Kate Spade products.

Update: the quality of Kate Spade products is also amazing. I am pretty tough on my bags and all of the ones that I own are still holding up as good as new !
RODRIGUEZ🐘 R.
San Antonio
The Kate Spade phone cases for the IPhone X are so beautiful and awesome with the 3ft drop protection! You don’t have to sacrifice beauty for overall protection
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?