BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Julia M.
Apple Valley, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am a HUGE Kate Spade fanatic. I own dozens of her dresses (they are beautifully made, fit me without any tailoring, and more often than not also have pockets!), many handbags, and everything is simply top notch quality. I am a loyal customer to the brand, and will continue to give them much of my annual clothing budget!!

Best part? You can call any store in the US and they will ship to you! Often the stores, and of course the outlets, will have items not available online, and if you cultivate a relationship with a shop stylist, they will send you all the specials, extra discounts, and invite you to special events. I love my shop stylists as much as all my dresses!!
Melissa M.
Huntington Pk, CA
Late spade is my favorite luxury brand. I got to the outlets and buy whatever my heart desires. I have purses and wallets. Everything is made nice and last a long time.
renee w.
I love their style!!! They often have sales at outlet and it's worth the price. I have had my bag for three years + now and it still looks brand new! It offers a variety of styles at a cheaper price compared to other brands.
Jessica M.
Detroit, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I would consider myself a Kate spade junkie. I think her brand best represents me. Bows, pink, girly and perfect! I have numerous purses, accessories, and clothing by Kate Spade. I would recommend shopping there to anyone!
Meaghan P.
Overall nice quality items. All of the items are very cute and most of them are classy. I don’t shop there often because it is expensive. Some products are over priced
Loren M.
I just recently bought two 2017 agendas, a notebook, a pen pouch and a mug from Kate Spade. The quality is great. I got a lot of compliments on it. It's all adorable.
Kiley K.
Bought a wallet for my mom for Christmas and she loves it. I also bought one for myself & it's the best wallet I've bought. Great quality and it shipped pretty quickly!
Christina K.
OH
I've recently purchased several Kate Spade items....hand bag, wallet, clutch, and passport holder. I've very, very satisfied with everyone. Highly recommend Kate Spade!
Emma P.
Westchester, IL
I love my cedar street harmony bag. It's perfect and fits my entire life in it. It's also stylish but simple. Everyone else loves it too, I always receive compliments!
Alayna B.
Detroit
First and foremost kate spade is such classic brand ! They always have a good sale so you never have to feel on edge getting a bag ! The shopping experience is so great
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?