BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maddie S.
Love the timeless designs of Kate Spade. i always wait for items to go on sale to buy because of how great their sales are. My favorite items are the wallets. They are extremely durable and cute
Elizabeth G.
High quality product. Not good for using with children or when running errands because they can get scratched up. Overall i
enjoy them and will purchas products from this company again.
Madeline A.
chico
I have a pretty blue wallet that I got as a present from a friend and I really love it. On of the letters fell off though and that made me sad. It works well and I can tell that it was well made.
Emily S.
Beaverton, OR
Kate Spadebags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible Crossbody is the perfect bag! It’s the perfect size, color, and shape. It’s not too big that it feels like a duffle but big enough that it holds the necessities with room to spare.
Melissa H.
Florence, AL
Kate Spade is my absolute favorite. Love her purses and jewelry! Yes it's on the pricey side but there is always an outlet or sale going on. Material holds up and doesn't fall apart like most brands . I own a few
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
I love this brand. Super cute preppy / girly items that are great for every season. I love the bright colors and the textured leathers they use. All my bags have lasted me years of wear without showing it!
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm a big Kate spade fan! I own a couple of purses and some jewelry and shoes. It's a great gift to give one of your friends since they have a multitude of items that are at a reasonable price !
Bethany M.
Haubstadt, IN
I love the Kate Spade tote and matching wallet I received for Christmas. The tote is big enough to hold all of my items that I need to have in there. The holds all of my cards that I have to have on me. I absolutely love both items and would buy more from Kate Spade.
Jennifer B.
I have the red newbury lane over the shoulder bag and i absolutely love it! the quality impeccable compared to other brands and it was so easy to purchase as well. No marks so far and i've had it for almost a year. I would definitely recommend buying a purse from here.
Adrianna R.
Kate spade bags are honestly my favorite high end bags! The store I go to always has crazy good sales so they are always reasonably priced and the love how the styles range from simple to crazy.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?