BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20635)
Shelby C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
From purses to nightgowns, Kate Spade has all of your luxury needs. I absolutely love going and shopping in store. It’s always a good time, and full of beautiful things.
Jackie H.
W Terre Haute, IN
Amazing products! Purchased my first Kate Spade bag 2 weeks ago, I love the material and the way it was crafted! Very cute, clean cuts and stitching, and very practical!
Kim J.
Kate Spade has quality products that can be found at sale prices, particularly at their outlet stores. Sometimes the lines are a bit kitschy but some people like that :)
Nina N.
Morton Grove, IL
I just recently bought a Kate Spade bag. It is a pretty nice good quality fashion item. I think it was pretty good and there is nothing that I would change. Again it's GREAT quality. I would shop there again for a nice treat.
Ashley S.
Yorktown, VA
Just bought a purse about a year ago. It's pretty large in size so sometimes I switch it out. Really love the way it looks and how much fits since I'm a mom & a student.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I love Kate Spade bags, they are super luxurious and the leather is always extremely soft. My main concern is customer service, I am a young adult in my early 20's and as soon as I walk in I am not greeted or welcomed into the store. But the 40 something y.o who walks in after me will get welcomed and even asked if she needs help. Bums me out that they assume just because I am young that I can't afford it and thus don't deserve service because I save my money to buy items there..so please work on that KP!
Laura R.
Love Kate spade! They have fun and interesting designs that hold up beautifully over time. I've been loving my wallet recently and it still looks brand new months later.
abby w.
Lake Village, AR
I have two Kate Spade handbags, a spring/summer and a more winter one, and I absolutely love them! They are so great for me, and they look great with everything.
Cameron M.
Porterville, CA
I like Kate spade. I always tend to get their sunglasses. I don't think I've ever bought them at full price though. I think I've only bought them from a discount store
Sarah F.
Leesburg, GA
Bought the Grand Street wallet in rose. Love the color but a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be with the name Grand. Good quality and light weight though.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?