BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20517)
Shelby C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
From purses to nightgowns, Kate Spade has all of your luxury needs. I absolutely love going and shopping in store. It’s always a good time, and full of beautiful things.
Kristy G.
I have multiple Kate spade bags and for good reason. The quality is great and the bags are beautiful even their wallets! Such great quality I buy from them all the time!
Ashley C.
Fort Myers
I recently purchased a phone case from here, they have such a great variety and their designs are pretty cute. The store is always packed and the stuff is great quality!
Laura R.
Love Kate spade! They have fun and interesting designs that hold up beautifully over time. I've been loving my wallet recently and it still looks brand new months later.
Alyssa H.
Carpentersville, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love love LOVE late spade products. They have everything from phone cases, to purses, wallets and so much more. Everything is so cute and unique and reasonably priced!
Nasstasha C.
Melrose Park, IL
Love the simplicity and style of this brand. They know how to do feminine designs without going over board. It’s got the sophistication that I love in my everyday style.
Cameron M.
Porterville, CA
I like Kate spade. I always tend to get their sunglasses. I don't think I've ever bought them at full price though. I think I've only bought them from a discount store
Monica C.
United States
Very good products, very good sales. What I really love about Kate Spade is that they always have their products in my University's bookstore! Cute tumblers, water bottles, school supplies, and agendas. Makes it very accessible to purchase as a student.
Jenah M.
clarksville
I have several Kate spade purses/ handbags. The quality is impeccable. Her color chooses are amazing and I can’t help but to purchase a bag every time I walk in a store.
Ashley S.
Yorktown, VA
Just bought a purse about a year ago. It's pretty large in size so sometimes I switch it out. Really love the way it looks and how much fits since I'm a mom & a student.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?