BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20529)
Mimi T.
Obsessed, it's a nice splurge without feeling too guilty. There are plenty of things in their sale section compared to some high end designers if you don't want to pay full price. There's plenty for everyone for every age group.
Kristin J.
Charleston, SC
I have a lot of their handbags and like the quality. They are normally trendy colors and styles. Also, their wallets really hold up! Definitely wait for a sale- they happen regularly!
Rachel P.
I just got my first Kate Spade purse for my anniversary gift and I'm in heaven!! My wife knows me well enough to let me pick my own handbags haha. Her purses are so pretty and polished, and even some eclectic ones too I've been in love for awhile. Her heels are beautiful and so comfortable! I work in the finance industry and I feel like her brand really captures the polished feminine look I love to rock!!
Lindsay S.
Fredericksburg, VA
Kate Spade products are super cute. if you love printed items these are great for you. tends to be a little on the expensive side but KAte Spade is always in trend
Deborah O.
My absolute FAVORITE bags ever! I have two small purses from here, and I love everything about them. Lightweight feeling, high quality leather, and very modern in style yet sheek and stylish. I'd recommend to anyone
Marisela C.
Carrollton, TX
I love Kate spade bags! I use it for a everyday look, business meetings, and a night out with my hubby. They come in variety of colors and sizes that work great for me.
Jilliane D.
Stoughton, MA
This is the ultimate girly fun brand of accessories. The quality is superb. I've purchased bags, wallets, tablet carriers, sunglasses, key chains, etc. Everyone compliments my purse and clutches. I will always carry Kate Spade!!
Megan V.
Kate spade is my favorite brand! I can't do anything without my Kate spade planner. I also love her jewelry. I can't wait to someday be able to afford a Kate spade bag!
Grace B.
Grantham, NH
Bought a Kate Spade handbag as a gift to my mom and almost kept it! Beautiful vibrant blue color, excellent size for keeping all your necessities, and nice long strap for shoulder carrying.
It was gorgeous, and my mom loved it!
Hannah E.
Sterling , VA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have a few items from Kate Spade and the one thing they all have in common is the quality! Kate Spade is not a cheap brand -handbags range from $100-$800+! But you get a one year warranty for handbag purchases! My small harmony that I purchased is going on two years in April-I always pack it to the brim-and it is in amazing condition! I also have clothing items-dresses and skirts and a few blouses and they are also in great condition! This is a brand that always gives me great compliments whenever I wear it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?