BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Cassandra O.
I recently bought a Kate spade planner for the year. I like it very much. The design is very simple but cute. It has plenty of space for you upcoming events and notes. I would recomment this to others.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I love Kate Spade. I owned one of her iPhone cases and I received so many compliments on it. I just purchased a new 7+ and the Apple Store didn't have these any longer. I will find one for my new phone.
Katie G.
Fairfax, VA
Love Kate spade! I love the style of the wallets and purses! The quality is so much better than other designers and the style of the bags are always classic but still on trend with colors and designs!
Shelby R.
Spring, TX
I love, love, love all things Kate Spade. I have owned many purses, wallets, and even several watches from Kate Spade. Everything is not only super cute but really high quality. 10/10 would recommend.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
Love Kate Spade! Such an amazing brand from hand bags to shoes! How can you go wrong with it? It’s affordable and just perfect quality! It lasts a long time. My favorite are the clutches and crossbody!
Cynthia J.
Warren, AR
Late Spade purses are super cute! They are great quality! They can be pricey but when they have sales, they make sure that they are great ones! Definitely will continue to buy more Kate Spade products!
Lays M.
Washington , DC
Which girl doesn't love a Kate spade product? It's a must! The colors are beautiful, the design are modern and all the products have high quality . My favorite brand for purses and wallets. 5 starts!!!
Jessi M.
Pacific, MO
My husband recently purchased a beautiful hat for my birthday. The hat fit great and it was perfect for our beach vacation! I love Kate Spade’s products and prices. Very affordable for the name brand!
Karina S.
Pleasanton, CA
I have so many kate spade shoes, purses, wallets and jewelry! Her brand is my favorite, I think it fits in so perfectly for myself being 21. Everything is super cute and unique! Nothing like hers is the same, I love her stuff.!
Rohanna F.
Grove City, PA
I love Kate Spade! It can be expensive but there stuff is great quality and will last a long time. I would highly recommend all of their products to anyone- you can find things for people of most ages.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?