BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Sara k.
Somers
An excellent mix of class and fun. I absolutely love going into kate spade stores. Last weekend I went to one in DC and they were giving out cookies and lemonade how cute!
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
I love Kate spade handbags. The quality is always top notch and I adore the cute styles that the brand has and colors. These bags last for years and are so worth the money.
Katelyn K.
Davenport
I absolutely love my Kate Spade bag! It is durable and holds all the things I need for work! I would have to say my black tote is my favorite purchase ever from kate spade!
Kinsey M.
Bloomington, MN
I bought my mom a kate spade purse, it was very well made and the color was bright and added a touch of spring to our cold winter! she absolutely loved the designer bag for a retail price, Great quality for how inexpensive it was
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
I purchased this gorgeous tote during Kate Spade's surprise sale for 75% off the original price. Additionally, I purchased a matching wallet. I love that it's understated in color and design but also very classic. The product is very well made and I've been able to wipe off dirt and spills very easily. My favorite thing is that the handles are very well made. They aren't cracking as many cheap bags tend to do.
Alexandra N.
Indio, CA
Love everything about Kate Spade except their prices currently just bought a perfume and as of know only think I can possibly afford but other than that love there designs.
Miranda D.
Frankfort, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recently purchased the cutest Kate Spade bag. I love her style and am obsessed with my new bag! I get so many compliments on it. A little pricey, but would buy again!
Sydney H.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Odered a glittery shoulder bag online during a sale. Great product and arrived quickly! The glitter was also in good taste. I was worried it would look gaudy but ir wasnt!
Jenny Z.
Millbrae, CA
Kate Spade has both practical and fun bags/wallets. Their variety in style and color is amazing; I could buy the whole store if I could. They have bags/wallets to fit any occasion from a classic black clutch to a bright pink tote.
Danielle B.
Love Kate spade and all of her products. Love her line from notebooks and pocketbooks all the way to purses and wallets, love so many designs and decent price for a luxury line.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?