BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20522)
Randon W.
Kate Spade Large Colin 2 Piece Makeup Bag Travel Cosmetic Case is my absolute favorite makeup bag that I've ever had. So chic! And so functional! The quality is unparalleled.
Katie L.
I recently bought a watch that was very stylish! It's black leather and I wear it everyday! Not only is the watch cute, the packaging is so cute the box sits on my dresser.
Sara k.
Somers
An excellent mix of class and fun. I absolutely love going into kate spade stores. Last weekend I went to one in DC and they were giving out cookies and lemonade how cute!
neeley b.
Tuscaloosa,Al
I love my Kate Spade purse purchase. It’s a classic one that I will always use and love. I would love to have more colors and styles of the brand because it’s so wearable.
Katelyn K.
Davenport
I absolutely love my Kate Spade bag! It is durable and holds all the things I need for work! I would have to say my black tote is my favorite purchase ever from kate spade!
Denise S.
Lexington
Okay product.  Could not really tell that it was made any better than inexpensive products.  Kate Spade has a name but not the quality its price leans it to have.
Milana D.
Kate Spade is such a cute and fun store. As a future fashion designer, I personally love everything about Kate Spade. Her products are always so fun and new and most of all ADORABLE. Everything in that store is so cute you don't even want to touch it because you feel like you are going to ruin it. I don't personally own anything from there, but I hope to get some super cute and fresh shoes from there next time I'm in New York or Boston. Overall, great store and I have never had a bad experience when I have shopped there.
Sydney H.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Odered a glittery shoulder bag online during a sale. Great product and arrived quickly! The glitter was also in good taste. I was worried it would look gaudy but ir wasnt!
Yazmin A.
Bloomington, MN
I don’t know what else to say besides BEAUTIFUL PURSES! I have a purse obsession and Kate Spade is one of my favorites! Her purses are gorgeous and the quality is AMAZING!
Brittany H.
Greensburg
Recently bought the cutest flip flops from Kate Spade. Navy blue and white with an adorable bow on top and a little spade charm. I can’t wait to wear these over the summer!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?