BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20606)
Shelby V.
What girl doesn’t love Kate Spade ?! Great quality, super colorful, great prints, all kinds of styles for everyone whether you want something fun or something sophisticated!
I love the quality of the purses they feel like a million dollar bag. The price is also affordable. The staff was really friendly and helped a lot. It was the best purchase ever i will deff shop here again. No need for improvement.
member-5a6cd
even though Kate Spade may not be known they had very nice and cute and dainty products I own many purses from them they’re very good quality and their last very long I will definitely shop here again and is one of my favorite brands
Allison R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I usually purchase items from the outlet or clearance because they are better suited toward my budget. But they have lots of cute items that are reasonably priced there, and I've purchased several accessories and gifts as a result.
Chelby C.
morgantown
Kate Spade is an amazing and vibrant brand. I recent bought a key chain credit card holder and I love it! It is great for women who are on the go and who do not like to carry around large purses.
Taylor S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I honestly cannot say enough great things about Kate Spade. I am so personally drawn to this brand, the classic, timeless styles are perfection. The little details in every piece makes wearing Kate Spade like a treat everyday. I am a lover of all things Kate Spade, but her hand bags and wallets are by far my favorites. Opening my hand bag or wallet to see a fun print on the inside, and the little details only I can see just make a girl feel special! I love the high quality and the durability. Choosing what to wear in the morning often begins with, "what will look best with my Kate?" :) Definitely worth the price, it is a splurge you will not be sorry about. Kate Spade for the win. Every. Day.
Melissa G.
GURNEE, IL
I really love Kate Spade bags and wallets. I love the cute neutral shade range these bags have. Totally cute and feminine. I love the quality of them too! Pretty affordable!
Alyssa H.
Milan , OH
I was recently given a Kate Spade purse for Christmas as a gift. And I am in love with it. The leather has held up so well over the last 6 months and it's used as my daily purse.
Kayla L.
Foley, AL
I bought a purse and a wallet from Kate Spade and i absolutely love it! I am not a big purse fan, but i decided to branch out and i would not go back. the bag is perfect for every day work use. I totally recommend getting anything from Kate Spade especially when there is discounts involved!
Samantha K.
Morton Grove, IL
Kate Spade is my biggest splurge. Their handbags and wallets are SO CUTE it's hard for me to decide. Well made, classic designs that go with everything while still being fun
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?