BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20486)
LaRisa C.
Lawrence, KS
Love, love, love this bag. The red leather is the perfect color for work & play. High quality leather & stitching. This bag receives so many compliments. Kate Spade
Alicia Z.
Tucson
I love Kate Spade. I recently bought a purse and wallet at the outlet mall for super cheap. I would recommend not paying full price when you can get products at a better deal.
Paighton V.
AmaIng quality. I have had the same bag for 3 years and it has been my ole reliable. I won’t go anywhere without it and it’s still in great shape. I got it at an Outlet mall.
Anna B.
erie
The Kate spade brand is hands down my favorite brand for bags and accessories! I have had the same purse for years now and it is still in style and has held up with daily use.
Yamille A.
Florida
I've been in love with Kate Spades fashion bags and shoes and her beautiful colorful clothes collections for many years now. Her perfumes are also do dead for omg a must have.
Steph J.
Seattle, WA
Kate Spade is one of those iconic brands you love, but at a somewhat affordable price point compared to others in its class. My personal favorites are the earrings and mid-sizes purses.
Sofia T.
Bremerton, WA
They have such cute clothes, bags, shoes, and phone cases. Very good quality as my things I have from them have lasted quite a while. Only thing is that it's a bit expensive.
Reagan T.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love Kate Spade's purses, wallets, and fun jewelry. They are always high-quality and very easy to clean. I've had my wallet for three years and it's still working perfectly!
Mary T.
chicago
Kate Spade bags are always super trendy and range from fun/whimsical to classic and chic. Most recently I was able to snag a Kate Spade bag for an amazing deal at Marshall’s!
Layla P.
The bags are just beautiful! Nice material and design to them. I especially love there limited pink bag it is just so cute. In my opinion you get your money’s worth of the bag
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?