BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20426)
Caroline H.
Knoxville
I really love the quality of Kate Spade. I wish there were some slouchier bags rather than all still. I shop here a few times a year because it’s definitely a store, as a college student, you have to budget in.
BreAnna F.
Pineville
I have many products from Kate Spade. Ranging from eye glasses to purses and wallets. The quality of each product is excellent! I love the sale that outlet stores usually always gave going on. Highly recommend!
Emily B.
Tyler
I love anything Kate Spade! Their perfumes are ahhmazing!! And of course the handbags and wallets! I have several of those and the kids are my favorite shoes ever!! I’m actually using some as my wedding shoes!!
Marina B.
Denver, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this brand. The items are all made of great quality and customer service is wonderful to deal with. Is it a bit expensive? Yes. But you’re paying for the “name”’mostly, I suppose. Still, I’m a loyal shopper.
Mary L.
Columbus
There is always something fun and fresh that I find here! I’ve gotten many different sizes of bags so that kate spade can be worked into any wardrobe. The associates are always kind and helpful. Amazing deals!
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
Kate Spade as a brand holds a very special place in my heart! I love just about everything this brand comes out with, from fashion, to home decor, to fragrance. I love it all! When I was a teenager, I always said that someday I would be successful enough to afford a Kate Spade bag, and I was finally able to buy that bag last December. I absolutely love it and it has totally lived up to all of my expectations!
Caroline M.
Greenville, NC
Kate spade items are AWESOME. I use my kate spade purse almost everyday. I would like to get another one soon. They are pricey but offer student discounts which is appeasing for a student like me! I recommend.
Madison K.
Tucson
I have numerous Kate Spade purses and I love all of them. They are not only cute but functional. Very expensive but worth all the money. Not my favorite purses but I recommend everyone hate a Kate spade purse.
Karla C.
Mesquite
What women does not love Kate spade , their style is very unique and elegant great quality beautiful jewelry , I usually shop online the experience is amazing , I wish I was more affordable to us woman .
Sarah H.
Springfield
I have several Kate Spade purses and they are always my go to! They are great quality and last forever! I also like all the different colors that they have as a selection! Lots to choose from and great prices!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?