BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Madison R.
Gardner, KS
I have so many Kate Spade purses and they are definitely worth the money. Most I have had for years, including my wallet which I had for 7 until just getting a new one and it held up very well. I love shopping in the sale category as the website is always having amazing deals.
cham u.
i havent met anyone who doesnt like Kate Spades handbags they are just so cute and they can be style on somany ways. Beside heir products have a really good quality without having crazy expensive prices
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cute, quality handbags that are all ages appropriate. Unlike other higher end retailers, they are more on the affordable end of luxury while not being outlandish. I adore that they do flash sales frequently on their website which makes relatively affordable items even cheaper!
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
In my house we love kate spade. We have purses, wallets, phone cases, glasses, planners, etc. we haven't tried anything we don't like. I actually took my daughter to the eye doctor yesterday to pick up her second pair of kate spade frames.
Cynthia J.
Warren, AR
Late Spade purses are super cute! They are great quality! They can be pricey but when they have sales, they make sure that they are great ones! Definitely will continue to buy more Kate Spade products!
Morgan H.
I love my purse! It’s the perfect color and I really enjoyed the staff that helped me pick it out. However, the leather is starting to wear and is damaged. It’s somewhat upsetting due to the price....
Yesenia D.
Austin
Quality and style with affordable prices. I love everything from Kate Spade! I love her many purses and her wallets. I look forward to purchasing my next item because of how awesome their products are.
Rohanna F.
Grove City, PA
I love Kate Spade! It can be expensive but there stuff is great quality and will last a long time. I would highly recommend all of their products to anyone- you can find things for people of most ages.
Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
Kate Spade is a go to bag for me. I got my first bag several years ago and I treat myself to a new bag every year on vacation. The quality of the bag is strong and durable while still looking sheek and classy!
Tiffany C.
San Francisco, CA
This brand is so fun and quirky. I love it and I love all their products, although I wouldn't necessarily want or use all of them. Their classic purses are so cute.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?