BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20477)
Morg B.
Columbus, OH
Kate Spade is my go to for cute jewelry, handbags and other accessories. I’m never disappointed with any purchases of Kate Spade product - everything seems to be long lasting too!
Naytasha S.
Hey bags are always super cute and they last forever. They are definitely a more affordable luxury brand and they are by far top 5 in quality style and just customer service.
Tarah M.
Holly springs, NC
I love the simplicity of most of their bags. They are great quality staple pieces. I own many of their bags and have purchased clothes for my daughter from Kate Spade as well.
Jill P.
I have glasses and a photo album (in the market for a purse) and they are so cute and durable. The glass are black so they go with anything and the photo album is a cream color with black polka dots. It’s very nice and not over the top with the dots.
LaRisa C.
Lawrence, KS
Love, love, love this bag. The red leather is the perfect color for work & play. High quality leather & stitching. This bag receives so many compliments. Kate Spade
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I would be giving 6 stars if I could!!! I have fallen in love with this brand, especially the wallets and purses! This brand will have timeless styles that will stay classy forever! I love any of their saffiano leather purses are wallets as they are sturdy and look super polish!!! I also love the feet in some of their purses, which makes sure that the bottom doesn't get dirty!! I also love the colors they offer in their purses!
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY
Got a pair of metal black frame prescription glasses and I LOVE them. They are so cute and have a little spade on the sides. they look great with my black and white Kate spade purse!
Katie C.
Love Kate spade! I have used their wallets for years. Very practical for everyday use and they do not show visible wear after many uses. I would recommend shopping at their outlet stores to save $
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
Kate spade makes the most adorable purses and wallets. A lot of them are way different than what you see other designers doing and that is one of the reasons I love Kate Spade!
Alicia Z.
Tucson
I love Kate Spade. I recently bought a purse and wallet at the outlet mall for super cheap. I would recommend not paying full price when you can get products at a better deal.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?