BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jennifer D.
Good quality products with a large variety of designs. I rely on Kate Spade for casual and formal handbags/purses. It's also nice if you want a pop of something special for your outfit.
Ashley B.
Got a used Kate Spade bag. Still had a LOT of life left in it. I carried it for close to a year but I’d guess it had been in use for several years. Very cute, very dependable and sturdy
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
I love everything I've ever gotten from Kate Spade. The prints are fun and everything is colorful and adorable. It's great for gift giving, especially for those in the young adult range.
Sydney S.
Albuquerque, NM
I really enjoy Kate spades whimsical and colorful designs. The color combinations are daring yet tasteful. The purses are very long lasting and timeless. Always been a fan of Kate spade!
Amy T.
Buffalo, NY
Love their wallets! They are really slim and chic. It isn't bulky when I fill it up. Also it is very convenient to carry it around everywhere. The con is that is doesn't have a coin pocket. Wish they could incorporate it into their future designs!
Donna P.
jacksonville beach
Kate Spade is a timeless brand that represents simple class and elegance. Every piece I own is high quality, well-made and matches any outfit. Her bags are perfect for daily use, still look nice when dressed up and are functional.
Alexa S.
W Sacramento, CA
I love everything I have purchased from this brand. The products are very eclectic and unique especially patterns, etc. When you see something Kate Spade, you know it is from the brand!
Rubi M.
Pharr, TX
I got a handbag and I used it for more than a year the quality is amazing that it will last you a long time so for that reason it's worth the money and de designs are always super cute!
Chelsey L.
Oviedo, FL
My favorite designer hands down. Everything from her is cute and fun but can be worn by anyone! The quality is amazing and totally worth the money! (Of course a sale is always welcome!)
olivia l.
Hamden, CT
Kate spade is one of my favorite brands of all time. The quality is amazing, prices are a bit expensive but worth it. The styles of her bags are adorable there is something for everyone!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?