BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20600)
Devin T.
Woodstock, GA
I think I would die without Kate Spade. I have had just about everything that Kate Spade offers. Their wallets and purses are such good quality especially and last for years!!!
Laurel P.
Lubbock, TX
Always quality. Has really good sales. My 'travel' sized wallet survived a semester abroad and could hold my passport and plain tickets along with anything else I needed.
Ken J.
Burton, MI
I've only purchased handbags and shoes from Kate Spade. They can be affordable depending on where you shop at. I have only purchased my items from Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack.
Cheriza O.
Love this Brand, but what I love the most is the variety of items you can chose and buy from.. one of my favorite and affordable brands to purchase when I want to spoiled myself a little
Katie C.
Erie, PA
Kate spade products are always amazingly crafted and made. I am definitely a loyal customer and have made many purchases. I especially love their occasional online flash sales!
Ciara P.
hawkinsville
The only thing that I buy that a late spade is there wallet.I recently been looking for a good wallet,and I came also Kate spade.This is a really nice brand and I adore there stuff so much
Hanna C.
Spring Hill, TN
I love the jewelry Kate Spade offers. I'm also looking into buying some China dishes for my new apartment. I bought the Elise necklace the other day and it is so perfect and dainty! It will look great with casual or even dressier outfits.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've never really been a brand snob or into paying a lot of money unless the item was genuinely quality and I wasn't just paying for the label. I got a few Kate Spade purses over the years that I didn't even know were expensive and I had never heard of the brand. Each purse was adorable and lasted me a few years which is saying A LOT because i am very rough with my purses. Haha. I highly recommend this brand, expensive or not, the quality is there.
Sarah R.
I love Kate spade. Not too expensive and it is very affordable. They always have a amazing color selection and a variety of styles. My favorite so far is the pastel wallet, I get so many compliments, and it gives me so much storage room.
Shamrose A.
charlotte
I’ve always liked Kate spade. One of my first brand names that I have purchase. Durable bags and long lasting! Prices are also reasonable. I purchase a lot of earrings as well.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?