BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Emma S.
I love the options they have. I like to use some of their smaller wallets to keep all my important cards and money in. It is easy to carry around and also match with cute outfits
Michelle C.
Hoboken, NJ
I have a kate spade wallet in a beautiful purple color. i like its delineation of pockets for both credit cards, miscellaneous and cash. i do not shop here a lot but i would buy another wallet.  nicely priced  and i would definitely shop more
Olivia T.
Saltsburg, PA
I freaking love Kate spade. Everything from this brand is adorable! You can get such good sales online and at the outlets. I’ve never had a bad quality product from this brand!!
Bianca R.
reading, PA
Kate Spade has been a staple in handbags since the 90s. And to be honest my first luxury handbag was a A black leather Kate Spade bag that I still wear today! Product quality is great and they are timeless.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
My sister in law just did her whole office in Kate spade office supplies. Until then I had no idea what Kate spade was. I've looked up online and seen they have cute purses as well.
Megan S.
Chesapeake, VA
I recently got a very large bag from the outlet and it holds everything. It has pockets on the inside to hold things you don’t want to lose too. It’s the perfect travel bag and can be cleaned very easily.
Vanessa C.
Barbourville
I really like her designs. I love the pops of colors that all of her designs have. All of her products are really good quality and I will continue to purchase from this designer.
Lauren L.
Wichita, KS
Love my cross body purse from Kate Spade. The material is great quality as I have had it for over a year and it still looks brand new. I receive compliments every time I wear it.
Kimberly R.
I have a Kate Spade travel bag that I use on the plane. It is the perfect size for all my essentials plus my laptop and a change of undies! It is durable and held up wonderfully!
Lindsey L.
Dallas, GA
I purchased a grey bag that looked trendy in the photos online, but looks a bit mature for me in person. It is a high quality bag and seems ad though it will last for many years.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?