BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lisa H.
Redwood City, CA
I love love love Kate Spade!! I have so many Kate Spade purses, and they all still look brand new. Even the purse I wear every single day is still in perfect condition. Kate Spade always has the cutest designs and the products are very sturdy. I won't ever purchase any other brand!
Megan M.
I absolutely love the purses from Kate Spade! They're so cute and go with everything wardrobe wise. In my opinion Kate Spade purses are the best and cutest! There's so many different styles to chose from!
Ziona Z.
Ann Arbor, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got a necklace here as well as a perfume scent as a gift. Really cute necklace, good quality and nice packaging. Same with the perfume but it was not my favorite scent just because of personal preference
Alicia S.
Chandler, AZ
Almost all of my purses are Kate Spade. They last forever and stay in good shape. My current wallet I've used daily for almost 5 years and it's still going strong. 10/10 recommend anything from Kaye Spade
Taylor S.
I bought a Kate Spade phone case a while back and it is the best case I've ever had! Very protective and sturdy with a super cute design. Which is hard to come by, I love it soooo much and is just amazing!
Jade R.
Concord
I love Kate spade! Especially the purses like oh my they are so awesome and have such fun colors and great variety! They usually have amazing sales that you can’t pass up! I love all my purses from there and can never have too many!
Olivia P.
I like the brand Kate Spade! I recently bought a necklace, it is sterling silver with some blue and light blue in it. I really like it and I can tell that it is good quality. Another reason I like it is because of the amazing design. You can tell from just this one necklace that Kate Spade is a good brand.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I had a pair of eye glasses frames from Kate Spade for nearly 7 years before my 2 year old accidentally role them. They were my FAVORITE frames. I loved the color, the shape, and brand, so naturally when it came time to purchasing another pair of frames, I went with Kate Spade. The durability is astounding and I loved how the shape of the frames was so different and modern than other frames that were similar. I also love my Kate Spade neckless. It is elegant and timeless and able to be paired with literally, anything! Kate Spade is such a versatile and elegant, modern brand!
Zoe M.
Ogden, UT
LOVE their style. Simple and perfect for all my needs! My only issue is that the zipper end is coming off of my purse. If you buy Kate Spade at outlet stores or Nordstrom Rack, it's definitely affordable.
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
Love their handbags! Very good quality, they are pricey but the quality is well worth the price. My 3 handbags that I own are some of my favorite. Very good quality, would highly recommend these to anyone.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?