BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20575)
Nuria G.
I own one Kate Spade bag and I love it. Great design, it's sturdy and roomy, but not bulky. Its very stylish also and goes well with many outfits. Can't wait to get another one
McKenzie R.
Arlington, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate spade is my favorite brand! I love how classy and cute all of her designs are! I own 6 bags and they last forever, they're the absolute best quality, her clothing is as well.
Trisha H.
Roseville, MI
My boyfriend bought me a side satchel purse from Kate Spade for Christmas. Expensive but worth it! Great material, sturdy. The color is like a maroon/purple. I get so many compliments on it!
Emily R.
I have several products from Kate spade ranging from totes to wallets to shoulder bags and cross bodies. They are long lasting and look fantastic with almost every type of outfit.
Colleen O.
Nashville, TN
LOVE Kate Spade! I have been buying her purses and accessories since high school, and started investing in Kate Spade clothing pieces as I got older. The quality is always great, and the patterns and designs are always fun but still timeless.
Kendra P.
Gadsden, AL
I have purchased many Kate Spade handbags and wallets over the past few years. My daughter is a big fan of her designs. We have purchased in stores and online! Never disappointed!
Linda W.
Gilroy, CA
I have recently purchased a purse from Kate spade.
I usually purchase on line but decided to go in a store .
They were very nice and help me find exactly what I was looking for.
Lindsey L.
Dallas, GA
I purchased a grey bag that looked trendy in the photos online, but looks a bit mature for me in person. It is a high quality bag and seems ad though it will last for many years.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
My sister in law just did her whole office in Kate spade office supplies. Until then I had no idea what Kate spade was. I've looked up online and seen they have cute purses as well.
Bianca R.
reading, PA
Kate Spade has been a staple in handbags since the 90s. And to be honest my first luxury handbag was a A black leather Kate Spade bag that I still wear today! Product quality is great and they are timeless.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?