BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Kendra P.
Gadsden, AL
I have purchased many Kate Spade handbags and wallets over the past few years. My daughter is a big fan of her designs. We have purchased in stores and online! Never disappointed!
Linda W.
Gilroy, CA
I have recently purchased a purse from Kate spade.
I usually purchase on line but decided to go in a store .
They were very nice and help me find exactly what I was looking for.
McKenzie R.
Arlington, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate spade is my favorite brand! I love how classy and cute all of her designs are! I own 6 bags and they last forever, they're the absolute best quality, her clothing is as well.
Alexa Z.
Staten Island
I own many bags and a good amount of jewelry designed by Kate Spade and I love every piece I own! Her jewelry has yet to tarnish and the bags are amazing quality and last forever!
Dylan J.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Kate spade is the perfect gift for my wife every time. From bags to wallets, their quality is great and the continually have great sales. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future !
Bailey S.
Chicago
Kate Spade is amazing. This women knows how to make handbags and watches!! So trendy and in style. Great colors to choose from! I have so
Many of her purses and I keep wanting more and more. Great materials used
Whitney P.
Belton, SC
Absolutely love my watch from here! Great quality..which was very surprising given the disappointment from other brands. Have had the watch for almost a year. Definitely recommend
hannah r.
canton
what i love about kate spade is the elegance. with any piece. i have a purse and i love the way it looks and carry’s on me. it truly makes any and all of my outfits look fabulous.
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
Kate Spade has the best handbags, I have multiple. I love all the different styles and colors they have. I also have a few pairs of glasses! The style of Kate Spade is unbeatable.
Janel S.
This is my FAVORITE purse brand. It used to be Juicy Couture until they took it out of the United States, but little did I know that Juicy Couture and Kate Spade are part of the same company so it made sense that I liked them. To me they are really affordable, I mainly shop for them at the outlets because they always have crazy good sales. It is really good quality leather and also really cute and chic. I love the brand and will continue to shop with them.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?