BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20635)
Brooke P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love Kate Spade! I like the fun and wit they sprinkle into the brand. They aren't afraid of color or glamour and their accessories and bags hold up well and are extremely versatile.
Lauren N.
San Carlos, CA
I love everything by kate spade. I love all the colors and styles they come up with! I have purses and wallets and jewelry that have lasted for so long. Sales people are nice also.
Vanessa D.
Baldwin Park, CA
I have a purse from this brand and I'm loving it. There is two zippers on the side and if you want more room, you can make it bigger. I could fit many things in there, which I love.
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
Always cute and always on sale. The Kate Spade store recently closed down by me but their online store is constantly updated so it's pretty easy to say they still made it convenient
Izamar C.
Victorville
I purchased a little carry on wallet that I love. The material is nice and it's beautiful. The price point isn't too bad if you ask me. I also enjoy the fact that they have variety.
Emily H.
Dallas, GA
Kate spade sells my favorite purses of all time. The last two purses I have bought have been Kate spade. Their purses are the best style and so chic. We usually go to the outlets and buy Kate spade purses there because they are an awesome price.
Mollie H.
I have loved Kate Spade’s products for years and years. It always gives me a chance to add a fun pop of color or pizazz to outfits, whether it be a fun purse or even some earrings!
ky R.
Spring Green
loooove this brand and all the designs. my purse is one of my favorite purchases ever! such a good quality bag and i can always count on it. no cons about this bag i love it so much
Elizabeth S.
Great quality bags! I’m not a huge purse person but I use my Kate spade purse all the time. They are sturdy and are VERY stylish. Definitely would recommend this brand to everyone!
Katherine S.
North Kingstown, RI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love all things Kate Spade, especially office supplies and phone cases, they are so sleek and stylish. I appreciate that I can have a professional appearance with a hint of girly.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?