BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20555)
Abby R.
Hohenwald, TN
I love Kate spade. She's fun and spunky, but still classy and elegant. The only designer I love and buy from! I have the cutest baby pink mini backpack and it's my GO-TO! Out of all of my Kate bags!
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Love the style and durability of their handbags. I have three Kate Spade bags and all of them are different from each other. I like how their bags are still very affordable for a "luxury" brand.
Lucy P.
Kate Spade makes the best cases! I have used their cases for so long and I don't intend on stopping. Their bags are also such nice quality. I always look out for their new sales! (And you should too)
Lindsey L.
I love Kate Spade handbags. I recently gifted 4 for Christmas to my girl pals. They are always so chic and classic. You can never go wrong gifting or purchasing one for yourself ❤️
Alice L.
Taylors
Beautiful and amazing quality handbag and wallet that I'm constantly getting complimented on!! I love it and will definitely be buying another!! I love the tiffany blue color too!!
Vivian N.
Columbia, SC
Absolutely love Kate Spade! It's great for teenagers that are looking for something nice and affordable!! The purses are very durable and last a long time!! I've had mine for 3 years and counting!!
Maddy H.
I love kate spade! I recently got a purse as a gift and loved it so much i went and looked at their selection and bought a purse for my mom! They're durable and also incredibly cute
briana A.
La Puente, CA
Recently got a wallet for my birthday! The quality is good. They have quite some space depending on the size you get, but overall good product and would recommend people to buy this brand!
Kristin F.
Edmond
Love their handbags! They are great quality and I’ve had mine for a few years now and it still looks brand new. I love all of the different color options they have as well as sizes.
Ashley T.
Spring Hill, FL
I love my Kate Spade bags! I'm not all too thrilled about the price, but you do get what you pay for. The leather is as soft as it used to be so I haven't bought a Kate Spade bag in quite a few years.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?