BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
There is nothing from Kate Spade that I don't love! From her purses, shoes, clothing, jewlery, right down to her perfume. Everything is made with such high quality.
Lexus S.
Murphysboro
Love this brand soooo much! It’s totally amazing and has beautiful styles to fit everyone! It’s pretty affordable and adorable on everyone! I recommend highly and definitely will continue to shop from them!!!
Shivani P.
Recently bought my mom a bag form Kate Spade because she's been dying for one. There was a sale so the bag was very affordable and a great gift. My mother loved it and uses the bag all the time. The quality is amazing and worth the money spent. She's already asking for another bag haha:)
Sophia O.
Orlando
I love this brand! Great quality handbags and wallets along with cute little keychains. A one of a kind brand with their unique style and different vibe! I also love their boutique type clothing!! Super cute!
Lauren H.
dallas
I love everything this brand puts out! It is the epitome of cheer and joy. Everything they make is colorful. Even the black and white items feel colorful. Everything from their jewelry to their home is amazing
Marisol J.
I’ve only ever bought wallets and handbags from here and I’ve loved them! They’re all so pretty and have great quality, I buy wallets from here a give them as gifts all the time! They’re my favorite! Love it!
Blair L.
Eugene, OR
Kate Spade always has super cute purses and wallets. I love the way the stores look. I’ve been a fan for a long time and I love the variety. I also love that it’s not super expensive but still amazing quality.
Mikaela A.
Cincinnati, OH
most recently I bought myself a handbag and a wallet from Kate spade. In love 😍. The leather is amazing and the details put me in awe. Kate Spade knows what young people enjoy. So sad that she was gone so soon
Margaret S.
Oakton
I have purchased several purses from Kate spade and they last so long. They are such good quality and come in all sorts of pretty patterns and colors. There are new designs often and I love my Kate spade bags!
Katie M.
Newton
I love their purses as well as their wallets. I have one of their phone cases and it is to die for! They have really good quality items and they’re all very versatile and cute. A little something for everyone.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?