BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Timberlend S.
Canon City, CO
Kate spade is too pricey. They aren't that high of a brand yet like Gucci so they shouldn't make you pay $500 for a purse, but their purses are so perfectly sized and cute maxi love the quality.
Hannah B.
Pansey
Kate spade is a wonderful brand, I love her hand bags and wallets it it my most favorite purchase ever. I don’t shop her a lot, I wish I could more. I would most definelty buy more in the future. I love all her colors and designs.!
Mica J.
Olive Branch, MS
Love Kate Spade. They make the most simple and elegant purses on the market. Me and all of my friends own some of their bags and they go with every outfit. Although they are high end, they’re worth every penny!
Hailey B.
East Dublin, GA
Kate Spade has the cutest phone cases. They’re protective and stylish all at the same time. I love her cases. The are pricey but they’re cute and totally worth it! 10/10 would recommend to others!
Vanessa V.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love Kate Spade from cell phone cases to wallets to purses. I love simple but cute things & that's all Kate Spade. I've never had an issue with any of the material messing up. I just got a new bag & wallet a few months ago & I'm already ready for my next one!
Maya S.
Kate Spade cosas a menudo es tan divertido y adorable. Me encanta especialmente los forros divertidos y monederos de forma caprichosa. . . Mi favorito es uno que parece un barco de vapor! Creo que la calidad / estilos puede ser impredecible aunque. Tengo una cartera que se ve muy bien con el cuero suave, flexible en un color magnífico y también es muy útil. También tengo dos bolsas que son adorables, pero muy rara vez los utilizan porque fueron diseñados para que apenas nada puede caber dentro de ellos. No parecen tan pequeñas pero tienen un espacio interior diminuto! Me parece Kate Spade artículos para ser un poco caro y algunos artículos son sin duda no vale la pena sus precios, pero también puedes encontrar algunas piezas fantásticas a precios decentes, especialmente. Si puedes parar en una de sus tiendas outlet. Sólo tenga cuidado porque algunas de sus cosas se hace sólo para los puntos de venta, por lo que la calidad no es lo mismo!
Alison H.
Memphis, TN
This is one of my favorite places to buy purses from! They are durable and adorable! Kate Spade offers neutral colored purses, and purses of different bright colors. They are the perfect addition to any cute outfit!
Jessica C.
Bryan , TX
The leather and details are exquisite!! Kate spade is pretty affordable and very classy! Definitely recommend this brand for anyone looking for a nice handbag that can be dressed down or up! Also, they have a pretty nice sale selection!!
Hailey M.
Kate spade bags are perfect for all types of outings. They have fun shapes sizes and colors to match all your needs! They're quality of bags never disappoints. They always have great sales as well!
Natalie T.
Sacramento, CA
I own quite a few Kate Spade pieces from Handbags to watches and jewelry. Love the quality most because I have few pieces I have owned for many years. I have a gold watch that is my favorite.
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
But why are the phone cases so expensive?? 🤔 Is it just because of the brand?
Lauren R.
How are the Kate spade iPhone cases?? I have one that is like a leather material but the Kate spade writing is rubbing off. Has this happened to you??
marimal b.
Hialeah, FL
Do they only sell bags or other stuff?
Katie W.
Haines City, FL
I have a Kate space outlet near me, for those who own one already, how is the quality?
Mirella C.
Dickinson, TX
What do yall think is better, kate spade or michael kors?