BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Aysha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently purchased a smaller purse from here and I get compliments on it nonstop! I've had it for about a year and it still looks new. Very good quality and I would shop there again!
Josymil E.
Doral, FL
Carteras hermosas y de todos los tamaños, colores y gustos.
Se pueden utilizar para trabajar, salir a pasear en familia o con amigos o a donde sea. Es muy buena su calidad.
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I haven’t bought any bags from here yet but I bought a phone case and it is great! It’s held up really well. I really enjoy it. The outlet location I go to always has fantastic sales.
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
Kate Spade has the cutest bags. They are clean and modern and always have different departments for all your stuff. It’s affordable for all ages and has something for every age group.
Haley B.
I had a great experience shopping at kate spade. The purse designers are cute and current with fashion. I was looking for a purse that would really be a statement with my bland outfits. I had no trouble finding a variety of options and styles/sizes
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I was introduced to this brand by my sister-in-law and wasn't sure how I'd like it. I have very unique tastes but i love the simplicity of her bags and the themed line of purses she comes out with is just adorable. I remember seeing a steam train, a snail, a hot air balloon, vintage watering pitcher and a Chinese fan as purses. I'm also a big fan of her jewelry and kitchen items. Very classy and chic. The clothing i feel is a bit old fashioned but i think it's her aesthetic to have a very retro and vintage style. Wonderful company with lovely things inside :) I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Marian M.
I bought a Kate Spade a backpack which was great it look nice only problem where the straps since I was king a lot of things it was a bit heavy on my bed but overall I really like it
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
I have quite a few purses from Kate spade and all have such a great style to them and they are so well put together. Many options for many different looks and that's important to me.
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
I love everything Kate Spade! She is a brilliant designer and her purses are my absolute favorite. I wish I was rich because I would have all of her purses and her jewelry. Lovely items with a whimsical feel!
Nancy G.
Just bought a purse and wallet, and I get so many compliments, well worth the investment. The quality of material justifies its price. Will definitely be buying from Kate Spade again.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?