BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Robin K.
Liverpool
Kate Spade is such a great brand for women of any age. There are so many different pieces in the Kate Spade collection to satisfy most peoples’ taste. There are plenty of classic bags and jewelry as well as trendy items.
kenz D.
Freeland, MI
I recently bought a purse from Kate Spade and the quality is exceptional. It is expensive but it shows through in the quality of the product. It looks beautiful on and goes with a lot! i would definitely shop here again.
Jessica V.
Douglasville, GA
Super cute, super chić. I love that they have a variety of styles and colors. Not only do that have a great variety but the quality of their purses, wallets, cloths, diaper bags and jewelry is unbelievable. I’ve purchased about all of these.
Kaitie R.
Madison, WI
I couldn’t help but come here when it came time to purchase gifts for my bridesmaids to both moms. The quality of the product is great and they have so many cute gift ideas in store. The employees are also very helpful.
Maryah L.
Orlando
I absolutely LOVE the color- a bright red- and the style is amazing too. It’s not too hard to get my id out and there are plenty of slots to stash all my stuff in. It’s durable and I’m not worried about it keeping a smell- like a fabric wallet might. It’s light, even when full of stuff, and it’s small enough I can put it almost any purse. The color really is helpful when I have a black purse and I need to find my wallet.
Abbie P.
Republic
I buy all my mom’s gifts from Kate Spade. She loves the looks of the bags and the quality keeps up with her busy schedule. She’s had these purses for years now and they look brand new. I will always shop with Kate Spade!
Karen🖌Smith S.
Chicago
Uh Kate spade the queen of beautiful jewelry and bright beautiful purses that you want to buy in every color, and they also last awhile and just makes everyone’s personality shine though and just so many gorgeous pieces
Stephanie M.
Allen Park
Every Kate Spade item I have purchased has held up well, from purses to wallets, bracelets, earrings, and watches. I love that their pieces are always feminine and classic. Typically I purchase Kate Spade from Nordstrom.
Stephanie F.
I love Kate Spade! I recently purchased one of their purses and I absolutely love it! It’s super cute and fashionable. I plan on buying more things such as jewelry and stuff for my little girl (they have kids stuff too!)
Leslie P.
Leather quality is perfect! ! Very stylish, day and night ul never go wrong with Kate Spade! Classy and affordable!! Great Sales and perfect for gifting! I always buy gifts for friends at my nearest Kate spade boutique!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?