BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20559)
Kandi C.
Gastonia
I love the products of Kate Spade! I have a purse that I absolutely fit me and the price was really reasonable. It was one of the purses that was my favorite because it didn't need much room for me and I would recommend this brand of product to anyone.
Amy T.
Buffalo, NY
Love their wallets! They are really slim and chic. It isn't bulky when I fill it up. Also it is very convenient to carry it around everywhere. The con is that is doesn't have a coin pocket. Wish they could incorporate it into their future designs!
Melanie R.
Kearny
Love all of Kate Spade's purses and wallets. I have a wallet and clutch and they are excellent quality. Made very well and they hold up perfectly even after having the purse for a while.
Alisa N.
Salem, MA
I just ordered a new bag and wallet from the site this weekend, during a promotion for an additional 25%off of sale items. I'm so excited and can't wait for my new goods to get delivered
Hannah B.
LOVE KATE SPADE. I constantly get compliments on my purse and matching wallet. The colors are SO bright nobody can miss it. I am forever obsessed. Also, KS earrings are so perfect too!!
Jennifer D.
Good quality products with a large variety of designs. I rely on Kate Spade for casual and formal handbags/purses. It's also nice if you want a pop of something special for your outfit.
Chasadi J.
31694 hiddenbrook dr chesterfield
Kate spade is my go to for purses and sunglasses! I have quite a few kate spade purses because you can never go wrong with buying one. They last for YEARS and are always in style. Kate spade has constant sales as well!
Sara D.
Plain City
Quality bags! I have three crossbodys and they have lasted me years and years. The price is worth it because these bags are so quality and the leather stays new looking for a long time!
jodee b.
Pinellas Park, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade has been my favorite brand for a while. I only use KS bags. I’ve bought jewelry, I got a watch as a gift, bracelets, etc and everything has been wonderful. I few of the stones fell out of my bangle but I’d still buy more. Everything is so pretty!
Ashley B.
Got a used Kate Spade bag. Still had a LOT of life left in it. I carried it for close to a year but I’d guess it had been in use for several years. Very cute, very dependable and sturdy
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?